Where To Buy A Electric Paint Spray Gun

snowgard

Somebody know where I can buy electric Paint Spray Gun. Home Works, Home Pro, etc. have only air spray guns for use with a compressor. I need it for spray clear lacquer on some wooden chairs & table.

At 2 Thai shops with website from bangkok I asked one week ago the price and surprise ..... :) never got a answer.

I think they have to much to do.

It were great if somebody know a shop.

It like this one: http://tinyurl.com/spraygun

Not sure where you are but if you have a "favorite mom and pop" tool shop, they can probably order what you want. I'm in Chiang Rai and my local guy has plenty of catalogs that he lets me use to find items I need. He then orders the things with a four or five day wait for the product to arrive. He used to tell me that Thailand doesn't have these things but now he is happy to order. Try finding a carpenter's framing square in this town. Impossible. He had never heard of or seen one and was very surprised when I showed him the Stanley model in his catalog. Got it in four days.

He does have an electric spray gun. Doesn't look too much like the one in the pic on your link. But his wife advised me against buying it because the sound of the thing is deafening. I suspect she also knows that model is no good. She knows I will return anything that is junk and I expect a refund or credit towards a better model.

This isn't exactly the answer to your question but hopefully it will help you now and in the future.

Thanks for your answer. I stay in pattaya!!! I checked out a lot of shops and they all tell me: "No have. Cannot order!!! Maybe ask woodworkers."

But this guys not help somebody. Maybe I want stole their work and about this no help!!!!

Thanks for your answer. I stay in pattaya!!! I checked out a lot of shops and they all tell me: "No have. Cannot order!!! Maybe ask woodworkers."

But this guys not help somebody. Maybe I want stole their work and about this no help!!!!

I bought one recently at true value on Sukhumvit Road , they didnt have stock , but they got me one from

Bangkok , they are in the online catalogue . http://www.truevalue.co.th/product.php?id=124

I have a feeling I have seen them in one of the paint shops also , maybe the Jotun shop in Naklua .

• 1 month later...

I wouldn't advise an electric system for spraying top coat clear. You wont get a great finish and I think you will find the system difficult over time, You would be better investing in a small spray gun such as a Sata minijet or the new Iwata. Pm if your interested in details.