Where Can You Buy Genuine Western Underwear, Socks

Portlandstone

When it comes to underwear I need something that keeps me wrapped but comfortable. I've only seen local Thai underwear and don't even want to try, unless someone has a recommendation for Thai underwear comfortable for a westerner. Would like to get real stuff from the US, such as Hanes classics or the like. Any recs? Thanks.

When it comes to underwear I need something that keeps me wrapped but comfortable. I've only seen local Thai underwear and don't even want to try, unless someone has a recommendation for Thai underwear comfortable for a westerner. Would like to get real stuff from the US, such as Hanes classics or the like. Any recs? Thanks.

So you don't want to try Thai underwear? Why not? Do you think that farang dangly bits are somehow different from Thai dangly bits? Why do you need a Western recommendation for a pair of underpants? You don't buy into the fable that western willies are bigger than asian willies do you? :)

I'm afraid that calling the cheap stuff you buy at Kmart the "real stuff", is going to make you the brunt of jokes my newbie friend.

If you are willing to go up market a bit, then checkout any decent department store and you will find brand-name stuff to coddle your family jewels.

I have no idea where you are located, but there is a Marks and Spencer in Chiang Mai.

Most of their clothing is imported from the UK and is expensive, but it`s good quality stuff.

Here is the link to the Marks and Spencer in Thailand web site:

http://www2.marksandspencer.com/thecompany....asp?country=32

M&S undies, made in China and Thailand, shipped to the UK and then shipped back to the M&S stores in Thailand and sold for how much a pair, ouch, expensive!

Central department stores have these brands plus some others.

I am used to the Pinklao branch, which tends to be slightly cheaper than the ones in CBD.

Make sure that you know your size, because no try, refund or exchange :)

Fortunately my mother sends me underwear from the States. I only wear GAP boxers (OK maybe too much information) :) I have had a hard time in the sock department as well, so I have "Docker" socks sent from the States as well. Unfortunately I have never found a good pair of undies or socks here

My GAP undies are made in Indonesia and Bangladesh, Socks made in China, but both companies have good quality control.

Edited by mizzi39

Try J.C.Penny online they used to ship overseas. I haven't tried them for a while though.