Non-immigrant Visa Category “o” Visit Family

I have an expired visa not marriage but type 'Other-to visit Thai spouse/family' and have to leave the country at the end of the month, however I want to stay until late January.

I have heard that I can goto immigration and extent this visa for another 60 days for 1900 baht

I have a young daughter here and we live together with my girlfriend and they both have their names in the tabian bahn, I don't.

Does anyone know if this can be done as I don't fancy leaving the country to get a 60 day tourist visa?

Cheers

You will need a 4x6cm photo and TM.7 extension form with the 1,900 baht and passport/copies. They will also have to see proof so have birth certificate with you listed as father and the home register with you. Your name does not have to be on the home register.

Had a similar experience myself just last week.

My non o had expired and im coming to the end of 15 months so i went to immigration office in Bangkok had to fill in a TM7 form, get a photo, and photocopy my passport details, daughters birth certificate, non o stamp, and the arrival/departure card and pay 1900 baht.

Got 2 months, not sure if i can repeat the process though?

Edited by howmuch

Had a similar experience myself just last week.

My non o had expired and im coming to the end of 15 months so i went to immigration office in Bangkok had to fill in a TM7 form, get a photo, and photocopy my passport details, daughters birth certificate, non o stamp, and the arrival/departure card and pay 1900 baht.

Got 2 months, not sure if i can repeat the process though?

You can't get them consecutive. If you make a new entry into the country they will give another 60 days, but not on the same entry into the country.