Play Station 2

Alwaysright

Birthday for a 7 yr old,he wants Play Station 2 need a quality one at a good price. MBK 5100 baht not sure it isn't a copy.
Cheapest PS2's you can buy copy and not copy alike is at Saphan Lek underground market (china town). Ask the shops for both prices copy and none copy and they will be up front and tell you. Most of the shops in MBK and Panthip buy from the Saphan Lek market themselves.

If you are brave then you can get 2nd hand games machines at the "Dallad Mud" Klongthom on a Friday and Saturday night after 9pm. You need to speak Thai and you need to know what you are doing but you can get bargains like 2nd hand Iphones PS2's etc for stupidly cheap prices.

God luck

Tesco has the real one, dont recall the price. MBK is good for copy and real also. Have not checked prices in a long time. But i bought mine at MBK about 5 yrs ago. It is a real one with the chip to play copies. I got the PS2 with 5 games, two controlles for 8000 baht, but again that was 5yrs ago i would expect 1/2 of this now. I do suggest you get the chip so you can get games cheap.

Hope this helps you.

Tesco has the real one, dont recall the price. MBK is good for copy and real also. Have not checked prices in a long time. But i bought mine at MBK about 5 yrs ago. It is a real one with the chip to play copies. I got the PS2 with 5 games, two controlles for 8000 baht, but again that was 5yrs ago i would expect 1/2 of this now. I do suggest you get the chip so you can get games cheap.

Hope this helps you.

8000 IN tESCO,LOOKED LAST WEEK. :):D:D

Birthday for a 7 yr old,he wants Play Station 2 need a quality one at a good price. MBK 5100 baht not sure it isn't a copy.

They don't have fake PS2s. It's the games (dvds) that are copies. That's a normal price for a PS2. Actually it's kinda expensive, more than you would pay in the USA, they sell for $99 now which is a bit over 3000 baht.

And yeah PS2 is still for sale, if my 5 year old PS2 from mbk broke I'd go buy a new one immediately.

They don't have fake PS2s. It's the games (dvds) that are copies. That's a normal price for a PS2. Actually it's kinda expensive, more than you would pay in the USA, they sell for $99 now which is a bit over 3000 baht.

And yeah PS2 is still for sale, if my 5 year old PS2 from mbk broke I'd go buy a new one immediately.

Thanks,off to MBK. :):D:D