Not Sure About Tha Girl

1752martin

This girl sounds different to the rest of them, looks like you found a gem there mate :)

Yeah I agree with transit. Just because she works in a bar it dosn't mean she's a bad woman. She could make a wonderful wife for you. You really got lucky she sounds like she's different from the rest of the girls you hear stories about. Go for it!

loser.jpg

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is my first post and yes chickens every morning when she rings and when i ring her diffrent times of the day the chickens are still their i wish i was having a laugh about this but for the last 5 weeks it has turned my world upside down i dont know whether im coming or going and it aint funny tbh.

Got the Thailand blues eh ? that sucks .

The only thing you have to worry about is if you are in the same league as her. If she is a 23 year old stunner and your a 40 year old pot bellied alcoholic then you are screwed. If you think she can do better then you, then your screwed. If she thinks she can do allot better then you then she will.

Even thai keyboards have punctuation. Do you want a pic of my Mac keyboard ?

img2681jpg.th.jpg

I was referring to the earlier comment where he said that he had spoken to her family. Maybe types Thai also. Tongue in cheek.

Thanks for the offer of the keyboard pic, but I am a leg man myself.

Cheers, Rick

Martin.. Thai visa is FULL of stories of farang like you who have fallen in love with a bar girl, and lived to regret it. You have fallen for her, and you WILL not listen to any advise anyway, you just want clarification that you are doing the right thing. Some farang marry bar girls and never have any problems, its just that those stories are rarely posted on Thai visa. Again, it seems you have fallen in love with her, and you will do what you will do regardless of advise..however, be careful and good luck

Follow the above advice. Take your time and good luck :)

And just to say, I like most on here made all the mistakes you're just about to.

RAZZ

Edited by RAZZELL

Take it all with a pinch of salt Martin, there appear to be many people who post here who have either had very limited, or no sucess, in Thailand,............... or do not think others can achieve what they have..........strange attitude don't you think!!!

i appreciate everyones comments on here i just wanted some advice this being my first time to thailand thanks all :)

OK, I give you the benefit of my 20 years experience of Thailand.

Firstly, when she stayed with you, were you paying for her time? If so, that is an indicator that this was a business relationship.

Secondly, her being a bargirl means that it is her business to please the Farang, it`s a living and nothing more. And in Pattaya they are the lowest level of hookers.

Many of these girls have vast experience of how to entrap the gullible. Probably been at it since the age of 15. The Farang goes home feeling all love sick and the girl continues on with the ploy. It`s really a game and her aim is to get you and as many mugs as possible to send her money each month.

It`s possible that the father or her ever loving caring brother/cousin you spoke with on the phone is actually her Thai hanger on, loser boyfriend.

Of course there are always the few exceptions to the rule, but are you willing to take that chance?

A fool never listens to advice or uses common sense, they only learn by experience.

You have been warned. Continue on with this, at your peril.

Edited by sassienie

Martin: Try to switch on your brain and think about these 2 things:

In how many country farms do you believe you find a PC with broadband internet (I suppose you use something like Skype..) in the middle of the chickens??

How many country farms are there with entire families that speak English??

Try to give us honest answers to these questions and let us know how old are you and a bit about your background - after that we might be a bit more helpful.

Martin

you have perhaps a one in a million chance of any of this being true. She says she has quit her job, gone home to the farm, quite likely she tells all the farangs this. This is what the most of them say, Save yourself a whole heap of heartache and money and end it now.

From what I can gather from many posters on ThaiVisa, very few here would have any experience of (...)

Now, if you need advice on Thai Chinese women from powerful wealthy families who have masters degrees from overseas universities....

ThaiVisa is the place to ask. :)

Well, I have acquaintences among both Thai women of Chinese origin (so-called คนไทยเชื้อสายจีน) who got their master's degrees at a Japanese university, often from wealthy families, and not so well-off girls from Isaan (some of them are B.A. graduates from such universities as Ramkhamhaeng; the others have no degrees - only M3 or M6). And I treat them all equally. Educational background and social status are not the most important factors in human relationships, at least for me.

Edited by joorakee

Martin

you have perhaps a one in a million chance of any of this being true. She says she has quit her job, gone home to the farm, quite likely she tells all the farangs this. This is what the most of them say, Save yourself a whole heap of heartache and money and end it now.

Maybe martin is a young stud. ????

Martin, please be kind enough to post the address of your girl. I will go and check her out for you and tell you whether she's worth it. I've had previous experience with upcountry gals with an extended family and chickens and cows. I'll especially make sure that none of her cows are currently sick. :):D

From what I can gather from many posters on ThaiVisa, very few here would have any experience of bargirls.

Now, if you need advice on Thai Chinese women from powerful wealthy families who have masters degrees from overseas universities....

ThaiVisa is the place to ask. :)

:D Absolutely beautiful. :D

i have spoken to most of her family on the phone they are really genuine and nice people (dad,mum,sister,brother,cousins)

Of course they are, this is Thailand martin, all the families here are really genuine and nice people & no doubt by now they are really enjoying your money too.

Try stop sending the money and see how really genuine they can be :)

i have spoken to most of her family on the phone they are really genuine and nice people (dad,mum,sister,brother,cousins)

Of course they are, this is Thailand martin, all the families here are really genuine and nice people & no doubt by now they are really enjoying your money too.

Really neverdie you are such a defeatist, Give the guy a break :D He's in love with such a nice girl who is waiting for him all alone on a farm :D

Edited by cyb

Really neverdie you are such a defeatist, Give the guy a break :D He's in love with such a nice girl who is waiting for him all alone on a farm :D

Are you suggesting that all BGs never fall in love and never want their own family or their own husband ?

Are you suggesting that all BGs never fall in love and never want their own family or their own husband ?

No i am not, But you tell me how many isaan families speak english. The op has said he has spoken to all of them and by his own admission it was his first trip to Thailand. Picks up the language pretty quick doesn't he?

Edited by cyb

Many Farangs try to dehumanise Bargirls, maybe it makes Farangs feel less guilty when they travel across the globe to exploit the situation that exists in Thailand and other poor nations.

They wouldn't do it in their own countries, yet are willing to travel 1000's of Kms to pay poor women for sex, then lay the blame firmly at the door of the people they seek to exploit. Maybe it makes themselves feel better about their actions.

Personally, I have no pity for any ST that gets fleeced, I have seen enough Thai women get exploited and abused by Farangs, yet these stories are not acceptable by many, again, it's the them and us thing, them being the evil Thai women, us being the honourable Farangs..

If it wasn't so frickin' sad, it would be funny.

Edited by Maigo6