Cheap Flights To Nakhorn Sri Thammarat

Air Asia is running a promotion on a new morning flight to Nakhorn Sri Thammarat at the moment - tickets from 490 Baht all-inclusive (travel dates 3rd December - 30th April).

It's a surprisingly quick and affordable way to get to Koh Samui - it's about 2 hours on the bus (direct to Don Sak Pier) and 90 minutes on the ferry after you land.

We travel frequently between Bangkok and Samui and this is one of the better options - especially now that it's dirt-cheap!

I was told it was only 550 baht to Surat Thani ? A few baht more but it saves you the 2 hour journey back up to Donsak. Air Asia I think it was ? :)

I think you are talking about Nok Air introductory offer for flight resumption to Surat. I think if you try & book say for the end of November, the all up cost about 3,100Bht. Fares are cheap, but fuel surcharge & admin costs ad up.

Air Asia are around the same, maybe a couple of hundred Baht cheaper.

Bkk / Nakhon:

Air Asia return 2,100 baht

Nok Air return 4,180 baht

I have used departure 27/11 & return 5/12 for this comparison, maybe if you book further ahead it would be cheaper.

I was told it was only 550 baht to Surat Thani ? A few baht more but it saves you the 2 hour journey back up to Donsak. Air Asia I think it was ? :D

The departure government tax is if remember well 300b domestic and 500b international.........

550b ticket are promotion losing huge money for airline (already losing money...) or simply base price with 100 different surcharges. :D

at least in europe airline must publish the total cost, people got annoyed of Ryanair 1E flights... :)

I was told it was only 550 baht to Surat Thani ? A few baht more but it saves you the 2 hour journey back up to Donsak. Air Asia I think it was ? :D

The departure government tax is if remember well 300b domestic and 500b international.........

550b ticket are promotion losing huge money for airline (already losing money...) or simply base price with 100 different surcharges. :D

at least in europe airline must publish the total cost, people got annoyed of Ryanair 1E flights... :)

Air asia quote an all up price , an exercise Air Asia