Nigerian With ‘ice’ In Rectum Arrested

A Nigerian with 90 grams of “ice” – or methamphetamine – hidden in his rectum was arrested Oct. 19 shortly after his arrival at the Samui airport. A police team led by Lt. Maj. Jaruwat Bootsaba and Pol. Lt. Maj. Vatcharin Pansuwan immediately boarded Bangkok Airways flight PG 185, which arrived at 7 p.m., and took 30-year-old Navanna Charle Ugozey, a Nigerial national into custody.

http://news.samuiexpress.net/local-list/56...m-arrested.html

since when was ice was illegal. nearly finished draining my feezer. thailand just don't understand why they make and every day intem illegal. suppose i will have to stop smoking ice cubes aswell. is it still illegal in water form. or is it only illegal to stick it up your rectum. that i can understand

Edited by BigC

90grams of ice up has XXXXX :D bloodly hel_l man that most of been painfull :D well young man you have just totaly XXXXXX up your life well done :D

so the "ice" was inside the "crack"

seems this guys gonna be the butt of jokes for years to come.....I guess when the pulled that stuff outa his rear end the :) so to speak :D

I guess a picture poster of pulling drugs out of a Nigerian's rear end might be useful to an anti-drug campaign.

Ha Ha Good one ! and now a cartoon contest of the BIB using their evacuation process ! (To be viewed by those wishing to lose weight)

since when was ice was illegal. nearly finished draining my feezer. thailand just don't understand why they make and every day intem illegal. suppose i will have to stop smoking ice cubes aswell. is it still illegal in water form. or is it only illegal to stick it up your rectum. that i can understand

I guess it's just one of the kinky things that people do nowadays, personally I prefer my ice in my G & T :)

I guess a picture poster of pulling drugs out of a Nigerian's rear end might be useful to an anti-drug campaign.

:D I think the edit by roo is the funniest part of the post, I can just imagine what the original wording must have been :D

I have deleted a couple, that I had no hope of editing. :)

Should be like all the reconstruction photos they have in newspapers.

Policeman standing and point at his rear end stating "THERE IT WAS".

:)

:D I think the edit by roo is the funniest part of the post, I can just imagine what the original wording must have been :D

I have deleted a couple, that I had no hope of editing. :D

I have absolutely no doubt about it Roo :D .....never a dull moment. So how did they get the ice out of his rectum, with an icepick??

^well pardon me, me and my p & q's.......Im not sure how it would sound next time someone pisssses me off and I tell em to kiss my rectum :D

i have been heard saying a few times in thai 'joop toot con chan' but everytime i say it people just laugh :)

^well pardon me, me and my p & q's.......Im not sure how it would sound next time someone pisssses me off and I tell em to kiss my rectum :D

i have been heard saying a few times in thai 'joop toot con chan' but everytime i say it people just laugh :)

Ice in the rectum works wonders after a Thai curry.

Cheers, Rick