Villas In Hua Hin

sadako

Halooo again all !

You guys have some serious info I can get my teeth into , cheers !

How about this one ; I am considering purchasing a 3 bedroom villa with pool just outside Hua Hin .....I plan on renting it out to tourists from the UK through an online magazine etc and get a good rental price , but the lack of families walking around Hua Hin is making me doubt the idea somewhat ! Whos gonna want 3 bedrooms with no kids ! Not many I feel .... Anyone know if there is much of a demand for this kind of holiday home or even rental home down there ?

Cheers me dears

Halooo again all !

How about this one ; I am considering purchasing a 3 bedroom villa with pool just outside Hua Hin .....I plan on renting it out to tourists from the UK through an online magazine etc and get a good rental price , but the lack of families walking around Hua Hin is making me doubt the idea somewhat ! Whos gonna want 3 bedrooms with no kids ! Not many I feel .... Anyone know if there is much of a demand for this kind of holiday home or even  rental home down there ?

Cheers me dears

Read one of your earlier threads , let me know where you are going to get a villa with a pool for 3million baht, a new empty 3bedroom house maybe, there are lots of european estates in and around huahin, would suggest you speak to a few of the people who advertise their properties in Daltons weekly, about their experiences renting out huahin properties, do you intend to live off the proceeds pay tax even !! just a few things to think about, if you are in huahin area after beginning of may then look me up :o Nignoy

Yes sir , I have seen a great villa down there to the back of Hua Hin , on the hillside , I will be in Thailand from British summertime onwards , I will look U up thnx . I was already planning advertisement in Daltons weekly , but it is rather expensive . I intend to partially live off the proceeds , until I set up other ventures . Still worried about lack of families visiting but ! Thanks again . SADAKO

Halooo again all !

How about this one ; I am considering purchasing a 3 bedroom villa with pool just outside Hua Hin .....I plan on renting it out to tourists from the UK through an online magazine etc and get a good rental price , but the lack of families walking around Hua Hin is making me doubt the idea somewhat ! Whos gonna want 3 bedrooms with no kids ! Not many I feel .... Anyone know if there is much of a demand for this kind of holiday home or even  rental home down there ?

Cheers me dears

Read one of your earlier threads , let me know where you are going to get a villa with a pool for 3million baht, a new empty 3bedroom house maybe, there are lots of european estates in and around huahin, would suggest you speak to a few of the people who advertise their properties in Daltons weekly, about their experiences renting out huahin properties, do you intend to live off the proceeds pay tax even !! just a few things to think about, if you are in huahin area after beginning of may then look me up :o Nignoy

Traveling with kids is not easy. They are quickly bored.

For kids it makes absolutely no difference if they play on a beach in Spain or a beach in Thailand.

One rule. If the kids are happy the parents are happy too.

So why bother to make a 12 hour flight to Thailand followed by a three hour transfer to HuaHin for a price 3+ times higher than a vacation to one of the Spanish Costas.

Maybe your target are two couples traveling together. That seems to happen quite a lot. Best resource are people who are already doing it. Make inqueries about availability and prices. If there are many available (or not), even close to high season you will have your answer.