Manual Translation Needed

Having just purchased a washing machine, I've found the manual is completely in Thai. An English one wasn't available when I bought it. I have tried to contact the manufacturer, but .....

I've got it formated in Acrobat, ready for anyone who has both Acrobat and the translation skills to fill in the little tags.

Sure would appreciate it if someone with those great skills could help out. (I could get a bit rank if I wait for the manufacturer :-)) Might want to keep the result somewhere for others who run into similar problems.

Plasma_PC_990.pdf

I actually have a similar problem with an answer phone machine.

If you live in a condo you can try asking Juristic for pointers on the things you do not understand/work out. In my case they were very helpfull.

Juristic also sourced a CD of english version PDF's for some of the equipment installed. But that was a special case. The equipment was a part of the original fit out for the condominium.

Edited by pkrv

No condo, a house in an estate, and the people in the reception area are English challenged, so all I could do is get someone to show me how to use it.

A friend's girlfriend could do most of the translation and show me as well, but she's away for most of the week, and I'm headed off until the end of the weekend.

Might try to find someone who can translate the important bits for me.

I've done a web search for the manual, and sent an unanswered email to the manufacturer, but .... who knows when or if I'll get any response.

I do vaguely remember a website that had thousands of manuals, but I've got no idea what it was. Maybe a good time with google will turn something up.