Super Deal On Laminating Id Cards, Etc.

Jingthing

I know many of us like to create "ID" cards showing our passport and permission to stay information so that we have something to show if asked to produce a passport. I randomly found a place that does this for 20 baht just a few minutes from immigration. That is way lower than a lot of places and the result is the same, cheap price or high price. The place is the photo shop at Soi 6 Jomtien beach road. Regular copies are 2 baht per page.

I bought a laminator several years ago and have saved myself countless 10 or 20 Bahts. No doubt in another 10 years the savings will even have paid off the initial cost of the thing!! :) Seriously, it is nice to have sometimes and really not that expensive.

100 sheets of laminating film in credit card size cost 61 baht at Friendship. Scan and print what you need in the needed size, insert into laminating film, laminate under a piece of paper using a clothes iron on low. Simple, cost under a baht each, saves the running around to shops to have this done with varying results.

This 20 baht shop also does two sides including whatever you want to show. 10 baht or 20 baht or 30 baht, OK, whatever, but frankly I have been to shops in town charging 150 baht for this.

The takeaway for readers here is don't pay 100 or 150 baht for this service. Cheers.

Edited by Jingthing