Wiley Indian Negotiators On Walking Street

gguy

I was returning home from dinner at my favorite WS restaurant.

I noticed 8 Indian lads speaking to one of Pattaya's young sidewalk hostesses.

I saw the lead Indian waving 5 fingers and speaking wildly. I chose to investigate further.

The 5 fingers meant 500 baht which was refused by our your hostess. Additional fingers were raised during the negotiation.

After about 15 minutes, the lead Indian produced 10 fingers or 1000 baht. Our new hostess eagerly accepted.

Then she refused and shook her head and said a couple of Thai words.

I spoke to the lead Indian about the negotiation and I indicated that 1000 baht is fair price. I would not know as I am saving myself for marriage.

It turned out the Indian wanted the 1000 baht fee to apply for services to himself and his seven friends or 125 baht per man.

Talk about group discounts.

My gf used to be a receptionist in a hotel in North Pattaya. It was occasionally used as a short time establishment with small cabins outside the car park. One night she came on duty for nightshift to find a lady had booked a room and was entertaining 10 Indians. The lady going off shift said she thought nothing of it as the lady in question was a Cambodian and a local working girl would not have lowered herself so far. The young male bell boys were counting the times the light went off, bed made noises and a changeover would take place. When the deal was complete, all the chaps left together and the lady jumped on a motor bike, no doubt rather gingerly

For now this topic will be left open, however, you might want to review the rules concerning discussions about bar girls and prostitution.

In short, please chose your words carefully. Another moderator may feel differently, but for now ....."up to you."

I witnessed a similer situation in the bar complex next to made in Thailand a few weeks back, 500Bht for some female company to be shared by four Indians who at the time where all sharing one bottle of beer, don't you just love the quality tourists that all the millions that the Tourism Authority is spending to get these guys over here, I also witnessed a group of about eight Indians haggling with a street vendor over the price of his food, I wonder if these are the tourists who are benefitting from the free hotel rooms that where being talked about a few weeks back maybe we can coin a new phrase about town "SLUMDOG CHEAP CHARLIES".