Another New Beach Road Hotel Coming

phuketrex

Been told by some of my massage friends they have to be out their shops by the end of March and the block they are in will be demolished and another hotel built there. It's the block of restaurants/massage shops just before the Banana Disco. Like Patong needs MORE hotels!!>>>

NewPicture085-1.jpg

That's the block in front of the Patong Beach Hotel.

Perhaps they're expanding towards the beach?

Everything in front of the Patong Beach Hotel belongs to them.

There are already for years stories that the hotel would expand to the front but never happened.

They are renovating the left wing of the hotel but I don’t think that they will expand soon into the front area as the hotel is struggling with money.

Maybe it is a way to get new renters for a higher price. :)

Been told by some of my massage friends they have to be out their shops by the end of March and the block they are in will be demolished and another hotel built there. It's the block of restaurants/massage shops just before the Banana Disco. Like Patong needs MORE hotels!!>>>

Yeah cos theres obviously a dire need for so many 'massage' shops too :):D

Yeah cos theres obviously a dire need for so many 'massage' shops too :):D

Hotels are in more demand than massage shops. FACT !