Technology Business Opportunity

I am a long-term expat resident, MD and 39% shareholder in a small, well-established Thai company distributing banking/retail technology products from a market-leading US supplier. I started the company 16 years ago with my Thai ex (who still holds 44%). Staff (6x) hold the remaining shares. The company has won respect from long-term clients and has a significant maintenance revenue stream from the installed product base.

In January, for family education reasons, I will be returning to live permanently in my homeland so I wish to pass ongoing management/ownership of the company on to someone with an appropriate background and the initiative and drive to develop the business. I am willing to sell all or part of my own shareholding, as is my ex, to facilitate this. I am also comfortable with retaining a shareholding.

Most of the existing Thai staff have been with the company more than ten years. They are very competent at operating all aspects of the business but do not truly aspire to drive it.

Would be interested in hearing from any qualified party who wants to explore this opportunity further.