Need Help With Windows 7 Printing & Sharing Issues

livinthailandos

First I want to note I am using windows 7 professional I am really only have problems right now with 2 issues

1. After installing the printer I cannot print more than 1 page no matter how many pages I need to print

2. Sharing Printers, for the last 3 days had to delete and reinstall network printers everyday due to they quit working. Once I come back to work the next day they quit working on the network. Please note I due have file sharing and printer sharing on. Network Discovery On. Even changed the encryption to.

My printers are

HP LaserJet 3020

HP Deskjet D2460

Hopefully Windows 7 Service Pack 1 Comes out and fixes any issues. Any ideas, and help on why this keeps happening would be useful. And how to solve this issue.

• 2 months later...

With Win 7, all other PCs on the shared network need to be running Win 7 too. You can get around it, but this could be your problem. I had similar trouble here at home and had to resort to a "hack" to get around this. My son runs Win XP upstairs, but can now print out his music sheets on my printer down in my office. You didn't say if you have a wireless network, or a LAN. With the one page thing, are you using the printer software, or just using the default win driver?

Edited by newtronbom