Stephffs Work On Hun+Sin (Hunsen And Thaksin)

webfact

Stephf sometimes send his cartoons directly to me, and we normally publish them. If you guys have other cartoons and want them published on Thaivisa, we will consider it if we get the authors permission. Just email support.

Thank you for the clarification. That should put aside the false claim that the forum is one-sided.

It also reinforces Bagwan's very good observation:

The material in the forum is the product of the members

:) ..have we seen other cartoons on TV other than the ones about Hun Sen and Thaksin published in the OP ?

Q: if the material in the forum is the product of the members...which members are those ? :D

As far as I know, I've never seen any cartoons, posted by regular members.

The content of the forum is the product of all 87,000+ members.

What was clarified was that if you wish to post political cartoons yourself, there's an avenue to do so. If you elect not to do, then that's your perogative, but at the same time, it's unfair to call the forum one-sided because the members decided to opt out on something that they can do if they want to.

If you want to see to another side of political cartoons, that it's incumbent upon you, as a member, to post them.

When I read the "material" in the forum I was assuming Bagwan was writing about CARTOONS since the topic is about cartoons, not the complete content of the forum, as you're writing now.

But, maybe I'm not such a good observer as you are? :D

Tell me, Cornerback, what's your history and background; maybe I can learn a thing or two from you ? :D

LaoPo

The content of the forum is the product of all 87,000+ members.

What was clarified was that if you wish to post political cartoons yourself, there's an avenue to do so. If you elect not to do, then that's your perogative, but at the same time, it's unfair to call the forum one-sided because the members decided to opt out on something that they can do if they want to.

If you want to see to another side of political cartoons, that it's incumbent upon you, as a member, to post them.

But be aware that posting cartoons critical of the current PM might attract the attention of Democrat party executive and occasional spokesman Satit Pitutacha................. :)

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2009/04/29...cs_30101577.php

But be aware that posting cartoons critical of the current PM might attract the attention of Democrat party executive and occasional spokesman Satit Pitutacha................. :)

Considering the plethora of denigrating comments here about a former PM ( and did he ever need a Posterior Massage) I should think that the Dems could not have a legitimate complaint.

The sort of PM that I refer to is that administered to Edward the Second in Berkeley Castle. Now that would be a tourist attraction and the revenue from the TV rights would settle all Thailand's debts. :D A pain in the ass for a pain in the ass. Yeah. I like that thought.

In a previous post I used the term material meaning everything that is posted. Those who think Thaksin is not all bad are not noticeably slow in posting their counterbalancing opinions. Why should such such persons object to a few cartoons? Why can they not think positively and create some themselves or if having no creative talent, post cartoons reflecting their views produced by somebody else. If they cannot work that out for themselves, would not that reflect on the veracity and relevance of what they do post?

In a previous post I used the term material meaning everything that is posted.

Maybe be a little more specific next time ? It was confusing since we're discussing cartoons in this topic and not "everything" that is posted; and that......is a lot. :)

LaoPo