Reliable Pc Shop & Dsl Access

LimeInCoconut

Moving into a new condo and need to have a PC setup with two monitors so that I can do some internet stock trading. Can someone recommend a reliable PC shop that can customize a Desktop for me at a reasonable price?

Also looking into DSL connections. I have friends who has the 4Meg TRue DSL connection but the average download speed to int'l website has always run around 300K only due to some bottleneck. If this is the case, why get the 4Meg when the 1Meg subscription is more than enough and much cheaper? Am I wrong in this assumption or are there benefits to getting the 4Meg?

Thanks in advance for your advices..Cheers.

CyberTrader

Moving into a new condo and need to have a PC setup with two monitors so that I can do some internet stock trading. Can someone recommend a reliable PC shop that can customize a Desktop for me at a reasonable price?

Also looking into DSL connections. I have friends who has the 4Meg TRue DSL connection but the average download speed to int'l website has always run around 300K only due to some bottleneck. If this is the case, why get the 4Meg when the 1Meg subscription is more than enough and much cheaper? Am I wrong in this assumption or are there benefits to getting the 4Meg?

Thanks in advance for your advices..Cheers.

CyberTrader

And where do you reside outer space?