Kissing Good Girls

skeech33

Since any girl that kisses on the first date is per definition a "good" girl, then yes good girls do kiss on the first date.

Anyway, Good girls go to heaven - Bad girls.................go everywhere!

i have gotten considerably further than a kiss on a number of first dates, and can honestly say the the women involved were most certainly "good". in fact a few were great.

Since any girl that kisses on the first date is per definition a "good" girl, then yes good girls do kiss on the first date.

i have gotten considerably further than a kiss on a number of first dates, and can honestly say the the women involved were most certainly "good". in fact a few were great.

Here's hoping they described you the same way :)

I thought they went to Pattaya. :)

skeech; Instead of buying them shoes, blouse etc, just offer them the money up front. Those that accept= 1, those that refuse=2 those that slap the bejesus out of you=3, those that run=4. After a couple years of this approach go back thru your list and the ultimate outcome on each and figure out what you consider good. ssssseeeeehhhh

Where are you from again. Middle east or middle ages :) . i dont even go out with a girl again if i cant kiss on first date

Here's hoping they described you the same way :)

why?

"grease their palms with new shoes or blouses or something." Good grief..im HOPING this IS a troll.

There was me thinking that women give out clues and men (if not completely useless) read them.

I wonder if Thai men post on Thai forums this kinda nonsense. :)

Heaven? Hmmmm.....which one? :)

You decide. Here's some help.

She's your adolescent dream,

Schoolboy stuff, a sticky sweet romance.

And she makes you want to scream,

Wishing you could get inside her pants.

So, you fantasize away.

And while you're squeezing her, you thought you heard her saying...

"Good girls don't,

Good girls don't,

Good girls don't, but I do."

So, you call her on the phone

To talk about the teachers that you hate.

And she says she's all alone,

And her parents won't be coming home til late.

There's a ringing in your brain,

Cause you could've sworn you though you heard her saying...

"Good girls don't,

Good girls don't,

And it's a teenage sadness

Everyone has got to taste.

An in-between age madness

That you know you can't erase

Til she's sitting on your face.

You're alone with her at last,

And you're waiting til you think the time is right.

Cause you've heard she's pretty fast.

And you're hoping that she'll give you some tonight.

So, you start to make your play,

Cause you could've sworn you thought you heard her saying...

"Good girls don't,

Good girls don't,

- The Knack

I think its about time the OP received a serious answer.

First of all pick up a kissing application form at the local council. Get the health section part signed by a Doc at the local hospital after hes given you the all clear on mouth and lip diseases. Take the form to the parents so they can sign that they give their permission (be warned..this is only the kissing application form. Other acts need a separate application). Take the form back to the local council along with the appropriate fee and register your request, then wait for the application to be processed. Note that the girl you plan to kiss isnt required to do anything in this process, however, approval of your application doesnt actually guarantee she will be receptive to a kiss.

The above may seem simple enough,but all depends if each process goes smoothly. Lastly, processing times vary greatly. You could always try grease the local council officers palms with new shoes or blouses or something.

Do they ??? ...... good (or bad) you guys may not take a fancy to each other - then what? Thats like saying it doesn't really matter, you've made up your mind what you want to get out of the situation. Fair enough, but seriously speaking (i.e. if this is a serious question - and she is a "good girl"), you'll earn a great deal more respect if you kept your hands (and mouth) to yourself for the first few dates.

I have only met three women here, who I would classify as good kissers. The rest so, so or not at all. I have know one woman for two years, who does great sex, but refuses to kiss me. She said once she only kisses women. I am not really sure what to make of that. As far as I know, she is not a lesbian.