Foreign Diver Found Dead In Patong

webfact

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I still don't see anything on any of the local rags. Maybe I will reach out to some of the people I know and ask. I am very curious to hear more for the story. Sucks that someone somewhere is or will be shortly missing her .

I shouldnt write,what I had posted here before,but I was very edgy about the subject of this thread.

I think,I am afraid,that I know the victim.

She is not answering;mutual friends not answering,picture is not clear,everything else fits.

Time to take action?

Well I still don't see anything on any of the local rags. Maybe I will reach out to some of the people I know and ask. I am very curious to hear more for the story. Sucks that someone somewhere is or will be shortly missing her .

I shouldnt write,what I had posted here before,but I was very edgy about the subject of this thread.

She is not answering;mutual friends not answering,picture is not clear,everything else fits.

Time to take action?

Yes absolutely. Time to act.

Anyone with information that could help identify the woman should contact Patong Hospital (076-342633-4) or Kathu Police (076-342719-20).

You think she is an expat then? If so, it's likely many of us know her, or know of her.

Edited by Scubabuddha

Time to take action?

Anyone with information that could help identify the woman should contact Patong Hospital (076-342633-4) or Kathu Police (076-342719-20).

You think she is an expat then? If so, it's likely many of us know her, or know of her.

I am working hard to figure out where is my friend.She might be on diving course(she is diving instructor).

It means - sometimes 2 weeks without tel/internet contact.And she travels a lot.You ask,if victim is farang? - you can see yourself blond hair.

I do not want to name my friend before I am sure,that she is missing.

Few years ago I had this experience:there was some tragic accident,just before Christmas,I have left to my country.I came back after N.Year and everybody was greeting me with shock,like they were seeing ghost.

Newspapers published picture of accidents victims,one of them looked a bit like me.It was not nice experience.

Relevant authorities are responsible to identify victim - we can help of course.I am out of LOS,if nothing comes out - I will make visit to that dreadfull place where they keep dead bodies.

My old friend died in Phuket yrs ago - it took 3 months to find family,and it did not bring him back - once you are dead - you are dead.

Time to take action?

I am working hard to figure out where is my friend.She might be on diving course(she is diving instructor).

It means - sometimes 2 weeks without tel/internet contact.And she travels a lot.You ask,if victim is farang? - you can see yourself blond hair.

I do not want to name my friend before I am sure,that she is missing.

Few years ago I had this experience:there was some tragic accident,just before Christmas,I have left to my country.I came back after N.Year and everybody was greeting me with shock,like they were seeing ghost.

Newspapers published picture of accidents victims,one of them looked a bit like me.It was not nice experience.

Relevant authorities are responsible to identify victim - we can help of course.I am out of LOS,if nothing comes out - I will make visit to that dreadfull place where they keep dead bodies.

My old friend died in Phuket yrs ago - it took 3 months to find family,and it did not bring him back - once you are dead - you are dead.

No, I asked if you thought the victim was an expat.

I still don't understand why you wouldn't want to call the number and give a name and then the cops can follow it up. Or, since you are not here at present, give another dive instructor on the island the name, like me, and I will follow up.

I have seen nothing identifying her yet.

It was not only me,who investigated this problem.Some other friends were looking for my friend with better

result.I did not talk to her yet,but she is now in another location - very alive.And she complains - what this commotion is about?

It is 3 weeks already and nobody claimed lady diver?No friends,family,boyfriend,neighbours?nobody missing her?

She must be very cold.