Best Pork Pies

keyjor

I once bought a Yorkies Cornish pasty, it was absolutely awful, the worst Cornish pasty I have EVER had.......

Yes but we are talking about Pork Pies !!!

I do agree though, I did not enjoy the Cornish Pasty from Yorkies, the pastry was to thick.. Pork pies are lovely though.

I once bought a Yorkies Cornish pasty, it was absolutely awful, the worst Cornish pasty I have EVER had.......

I agree all their food is tasteless since his son left the business and I never buy anything there now

to be honest i have to agree with you but i have never had a tasty pork pie in thailand now if only i could get a proper melton mowbray pork pie that is something else .Over here they all seem to be soggy jelly like substances that are overpriced and just not up to the mark i dont think any of these would come up to the mark in the u.k???

I agree all their food is tasteless since his son left the business and I never buy anything there now

to be honest i have to agree with you but i have never had a tasty pork pie in thailand now if only i could get a proper melton mowbray pork pie that is something else .Over here they all seem to be soggy jelly like substances that are overpriced and just not up to the mark i dont think any of these would come up to the mark in the u.k???

Yes, but beggars can't be chooses!!! :):D

Go to MR MOO next to AAA Ins. across from South Pattaya Big C ,

I think you will find the pies you want and cornishs and the scot eggs are to die for , pork or sage and onion wraped , also sausage rolls .

get some free Bisto for added gravy , they are full of meat.......