Vaccination Against New Flu Virus In Jan 2010

webfact

people receiving flu vaccine and getting sick (even if not obvious symptoms) would be infectious to others.

londonthai, if you are saying that the "getting sick" bit, (when some people can experience very mild flu symptoms for a brief period after taking the vaccine as the body's immune system responds to the dead virus by making more white blood cells etc), makes them able to infect others with that virus, your are simply dead wrong. That is not how it works. The fact that you can think this makes me very skeptical about anything you have to say on this subject.

You really try hard to discredit anyone who gives information, concerns and own opinions about the swine flu vaccine. I wonder why you try so hard to silence/ridicule people who have another opinion then you.

People are getting sick from the vaccine, research yourself and do not listen to anyone (not even me).

Edited by sedeflonga

Here more links and information. The vaccine is dangerous, no doubt. Inform yourself, be responsible for your children. Some people here try to derail the information campaign. Look for yourself and do not believe everything which is said. People here are no Doctors and give only their opinion.

Make your own opinion and check the links below or just Google a bit and you get the results yourself.

regards

Death after swine flu vaccine and more reports flooding in

http://bx.businessweek.com/swine-flu/view?...e-and-more.html

Swine flu jab link to killer nerve disease: Leaked letter reveals concern of neurologists over 25 deaths in America

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12...hs-America.html

Further deaths linked to swine flu vaccine

http://www.thelocal.se/22846/20091024/

H1N1 Swine Flu Vaccine Insert Admits It Causes Guillain-Barre Syndrome, Vasculitis, Paralysis, Anaphylactic Shock And Death

http://thebirdflupandemic.com/archives/h1n...shock-and-death

Death link to swine flu vaccine

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/h...icle6797993.ece

Swine flu: first death reported following vaccine

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthne...ng-vaccine.html

Edited by sedeflonga

My problem is you and people like you. I don't ridicule and try to silence you because you have a different opinion to my own, I ridicule and try to silence you because you have an opinion contrary to reality. You and people like you make no sense. You are either dangerous and irresponsible, or dangerous and ignorant. Either way you are dangerous. You try to scare people by typing things in bold like "People are getting sick from the vaccine," which is a true statement, but in reality is to be expected and is of little concern. You provide sensationalist headlines and draw all sorts of confused and illogical conclusions from it, and are apparently too stupid to realize a typo when you see one, like in the link you flooded all the Swine flu forums with, which I'm sure you did not just do here at Thaivisa, but anywhere you could. I see that euronews link about the 200 deaths being gleefully doted on by all the anti-vaccine propagandists. You were so happy to see people dying in mass so you could finally be right about something. Disgusting. There's no undoing the damage that euronews report has done. If you actually read the report it was obvious there was an error to mention 200 deaths as an after thought. ".......in Canada 6 people suffered sever allergic reactions from the vaccine, 200 died." You tell me, does that sound suspicious to you? Maybe find another source before spreading the fear? Ever hear of fact checking? No, of course not. You're also wrong about it being reported in many sources. The only other "news" sites or blogs carrying the story were quoting the euronews story.

Honestly I don't know how you people sleep at night knowing you're partly responsible for men women and children getting sick and dying because they refused to be vaccinated. I agree with you that we should decide for ourselves. Personally I almost never get them, but it doesn't bother me to either. But that doesn't sway my devotion to the truth about them. Our decisions should be based on what the facts are, what the experts agree, not, I agree, simply on what the government says.

Of the links you provided which actually worked, the ones which were from legitimate news sources such as Canada TV were quite good and seem accurate. Lets deal with the facts as you report them shall we?

1) The 200 deaths was a completely false report, but no doubt the damage has been done to the peoples confidence.

2) 2 people out of hundreds of thousands in Canada died after receiving the vaccine, (again, not 200) One elderly man with pre-existing health issues and one woman. It is yet to be determined whether there was any link to the vaccine. Neither one of them were vaccinated with the batch of 175,000 doses which were voluntary withdrawn by GSK due to higher levels of allergic reactions.

3) Concerning the said higher levels of allergic reactions, on average one or two people out of every 100,000 (.00001 or .00002%) will have an allergic reaction to the vaccine . That is to be expected. With the batch in question, 6 people out of 100,000 had allergic reactions. (That's .00006 %) The batch has not been recalled, only put on hold. 1,500 doses are going to be studied. If it is found to be a coincidence, those doses will be put back into the system.

As the report in the link YOU provided states, "the fact is the benefit of being immunized far out-way the risk of being immunized."

Edited by Scubabuddha

My problem is you and people like you. I don't ridicule and try to silence you because you have a different opinion to my own, I ridicule and try to silence you because you have an opinion contrary to reality. You and people like you make no sense. You are either dangerous and irresponsible, or dangerous and ignorant. Either way you are dangerous. You try to scare people by typing things in bold like "People are getting sick from the vaccine," which is a true statement, but in reality is to be expected and is of little concern. You provide sensationalist headlines and draw all sorts of confused and illogical conclusions from it, and are apparently too stupid to realize a typo when you see one, like in the link you flooded all the Swine flu forums with, which I'm sure you did not just do here at Thaivisa, but anywhere you could. I see that euronews link about the 200 deaths being gleefully doted on by all the anti-vaccine propagandists. You were so happy to see people dying in mass so you could finally be right about something. Disgusting. There's no undoing the damage that euronews report has done. If you actually read the report it was obvious there was an error to mention 200 deaths as an after thought. ".......in Canada 6 people suffered sever allergic reactions from the vaccine, 200 died." You tell me, does that sound suspicious to you? Maybe find another source before spreading the fear? Ever hear of fact checking? No, of course not. You're also wrong about it being reported in many sources. The only other "news" sites or blogs carrying the story were quoting the euronews story.

Honestly I don't know how you people sleep at night knowing you're partly responsible for men women and children getting sick and dying because they refused to be vaccinated. I agree with you that we should decide for ourselves. Personally I almost never get them, but it doesn't bother me to either. But that doesn't sway my devotion to the truth about them. Our decisions should be based on what the facts are, what the experts agree, not, I agree, simply on what the government says.

Of the links you provided which actually worked, the ones which were from legitimate news sources such as Canada TV were quite good and seem accurate. Lets deal with the facts as you report them shall we?

1) The 200 deaths was a completely false report, but no doubt the damage has been done to the peoples confidence.

2) 2 people out of hundreds of thousands in Canada died after receiving the vaccine, (again, not 200) One elderly man with pre-existing health issues and one woman. It is yet to be determined whether there was any link to the vaccine. Neither one of them were vaccinated with the batch of 175,000 doses which were voluntary withdrawn by GSK due to higher levels of allergic reactions.

3) Concerning the said higher levels of allergic reactions, on average one or two people out of every 100,000 (.00001 or .00002%) will have an allergic reaction to the vaccine . That is to be expected. With the batch in question, 6 people out of 100,000 had allergic reactions. (That's .00006 %) The batch has not been recalled, only put on hold. 1,500 doses are going to be studied. If it is found to be a coincidence, those doses will be put back into the system.

As the report in the link YOU provided states, "the fact is the benefit of being immunized far out-way the risk of being immunized."

1) Me ignorant? YOU are the one. That news with 200 people die in Canada, that story is not from me but a NEWS website, so don't try to pin that on me. Riding on one wrong news report and trying to gain your righteousness doesn't make your claim more substantiated. My post was right and the news media was wrong. I am not happy at all that the news were wrong but it was not my mistake, it was the news site error. I was not posting more of it -as you stated in other threads, after I knew it was wrong.

2) I back all my claims with sources, that's what you are not doing at all. Besides WHO and CDC website you can do not backup your claims. Don't play doctor here, that's irresponsible. You can post opinions but DON'T claim anything without backing it up.

3) Your personal attacks on users who post here their opinion and fears show that you can not back up your claim and only try to be superior.

To your second point: We not only need to single Canada out. There are countries like Sweden were at least 5 people died! The number of accute problems not included. I have proof that people are dying allover the world and not only 2 in Canada, so if you would take a few minutes and check them out you would gain some insight of what we are talking here about. You are right about elderly vaccination. I agree that elderly are more sensitive to vaccine then younger people.

The vaccination around the world really hasn't started globally and I will try to inform the community about facts. Yes, that 200 people dying was wrong, but it was not my wrong. It was the news media wrongdoing.

Why single out only one sentence out of of 6 websites I posted? if that it all you can find to back up your claim you lost already.

Happy Sunday!

=)