Sponsors For Phangan Film Festival

Hi,

I would like to interest you in co-sponsoring an event which will associate you with the themes of nature and environment, and might generate a few leads.

Phangan film festival will be held this coming year on February 12 till 14 on Koh PhaNgan island, Thailand.

The themes of the festival are Nature and Spirit.

By showing documentaries and short films which illustrate and expand on these themes, we hope to inspire people to change their attitude and behavior, to be more harmonious with the planet, with each other, and with themselves.

As a presenting sponsor, your logo will appear on various media:

1. Your logo will be included with the festival's promotional video clip. This clip will be aired on samui channel a few times a day, during the 4 weeks leading to the festival, and in the major thai airports (Bangkok, Samui, Phuket, Trat, Sukothai, Chiang mai) via Bangkok Air Channel.

2. Your logo will appear on the festival outdoor poster. We will put 1000 posters around Thailand to ensure proper exposure.

3. Your logo will be projected on the big screen before one of the films in the festival

4. You logo will appear on the festival's website for 6 months, and will be linked to your own website

5. The promotional video clip will also be available on youtube and various other websites

Our sponsors also receive 5 festival passes for the whole 3 days, worth 3500B.

Among our current Presenting Sponsors, you can already find Blue Ocean Garden Resort,

Impiana resort, Fellini restaurant, Black Bottle diving,

and others.

The fee of becoming a Presenting Sponsor is 12,000 Baht.

We are open to another 5-7 sponsors and will be finalizing the sponsorship by January 3rd 2010, so if you are interested, kindly contact me as soon as possible.

Warm Regards,

Eyal Matsliah (Khun Kayan)

[email protected]

www.phanganfilmfestival.com

i would very much like to help your project out. our businesses are rather locally oriented.

however, if and when you do have any project promoting southern thailand, pls do let me know, we'll be glad to shell out the amount to help out.

good luck and best wishes.

• 1 month later...