LOS, My Favorite Toy And Candy Store

cognos

As kids, we all loved :):D the toy and candy section of the stores. For many farang expats/ tourists/ 4-5-6 month a year fellows or gals, LOS is a grown up version of their childhood toy or candy store. What keeps you coming back to the "candy store", or what keeps you IN the "toy store"? For many male farang, the answer is OBVIOUS..the Thai ladies ( HMM..for some it's Toi, for others its Da, Bang or Boom)..outside of the OBVIOUS..what else keeps you coming back for more ( toys and candy)? ..after all.. there are plenty of other "toy and candy stores".. Mexico, Hawaii, French Riveria..etc..

are u still off of the "whacky weed and booze" or are you just bored?

Neither, its his first holiday without without his mom & dad.... or maybe he crawled out of his cot and found the local internet cafe... big babys day out in Phuket...

They'll be looking for him soon.... hopefully his mom will put his reigns back on and spank his bottom for going MIA from his cot...

It beggers belief that a 2 year old can just bash at a keyboard willy nilly and make an email address sign into Thai visa then create new postings.... :)

I'm in the process of boarding up the windows and storing the yacht for the winter so I can return to Thailand where life is cheap and enjoyable. I had to take the boat out on it's last cruise for the next 4 months just to use up all the fuel.

CAYMAN_the_home_1.jpg

CAYMAN_the_home_2.jpg

Stunning house Ian. What part of the world is that?

I'm in the process of boarding up the windows and storing the yacht for the winter so I can return to Thailand where life is cheap and enjoyable. I had to take the boat out on it's last cruise for the next 4 months just to use up all the fuel.

CAYMAN_the_home_1.jpg

CAYMAN_the_home_2.jpg

are u still off of the "whacky weed and booze" or are you just bored?

Neither, its his first holiday without without his mom & dad.... or maybe he crawled out of his cot and found the local internet cafe... big babys day out in Phuket...

They'll be looking for him soon.... hopefully his mom will put his reigns back on and spank his bottom for going MIA from his cot...

It beggers belief that a 2 year old can just bash at a keyboard willy nilly and make an email address sign into Thai visa then create new postings.... :)

yes, I've reached A NEW LOW,rock bottom..in hindsite this was a very dumb post, and I deserve all the flaming due to me..it was intended to create answers like what you like best about Thailand to keep you coming back/ and/or staying there.. BESIDES the obvious answer of the women..for example.. the Thai mangos..naam doc mai variety..finding a great beach with noone on it but you and your gf, the fantastic/shopping bargains available in BKK/ Chiang Mai/ the ease of flying around Asia from the centrality of BKK/ TV PISS UP nights, etc..

..but again I realize that posts like this will only inflame many of you. I will do most of you on TV a kind favour and generally avoid future postings, (and just stick to reading your more thoughtful postings)..so you can spend your time more wisely..now have a nice day and flame on as is your prerogative. signed: (no beer or pot) idiot loser, rip me a few new ones