British Couple Subjected To Vile 'clockwork Orange'

sassienie

Daily Mail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/...nd-holiday.html

A British couple have become victims of a horrendous Clockwork Orange-style sex attack ordeal while on holiday in Thailand.

The professional couple had chosen the Thai holiday island of Koh Chang to round off a memorable one-year sabbatical from their jobs touring the world.

But last night, the couple, one a government employee, the other a businessman, fled Thailand after they were subjected to a night of terror in which they say they were drugged and raped by a gang they suspect preys on foreign tourists.

<snip> //removed by Admin//

But last night, the couple, one a government employee, the other a businessman, fled Thailand after they were subjected to a night of terror in which they say they were drugged and raped by a gang they suspect preys on foreign tourists.

'The next thing it was light and I was lying on the balcony in a foetal position and the Frenchman were standing above me looking down and laughing and saying what they had done to Susan.' He realised that at some point he too had been sexually attacked.

So we have a gang that preys on foreign tourists, and one would assume that are Thai. Then it appears that its the french men. How many French nationals were staying locally at the time? They drank with them at the bar earlier, so presumably they could recognise them straight away.

The whole story is peculiar to say the least :)

Me and many of my friends have done this drug and other similar ones a ton a couple years ago. There is NO way this happened unless most of the drink was in fact drug. Or the 'pleasant drink' meant they were shitfaced already.

Over all my teen years i have seen only 1 person react in a way where they were totally incapable of controlling themselves on this drug, passing out and even then when she pissed herself and we tried to remove her wet jeans and put her in a bed to sleep she still blocked our hands from doing so.

So in my opinion this is 85% of the time a fake story