Grant Is A Failure Already And Once Again....

R123

Having seen Avrim Grant in charge at Portsmouth against Man U it is obvious to me he is a loser and is totally clueless. It was the same at Chelsea when he failed to win any trophy with a team that had some decent players, but he managed or rather mis-managed so he got nothing and was soon sacked.

Watching him last night I thought he looked like something out of The Addams Family and gave the impression he could not manage a booze up in a brewery.

At Chelsea there was a "Special One", but all Portsmouth have is a totally "Useless One".

Agree?

Edited by R123

Well, he took Chelsea to the Champions league final whilst challenging for the Prem title and also led various other teams across the world to become champions in their prospective leagues, whilst also taking other lesser teams to European competitions and doing well when managing the Israeli national team.

But despite all of that, he is clearly a clueless loser. :)

Well, he took Chelsea to the Champions league final whilst challenging for the Prem title and also led various other teams across the world to become champions in their prospective leagues, whilst also taking other lesser teams to European competitions and doing well when managing the Israeli national team.

But despite all of that, he is clearly a clueless loser. :)

Only failures think 2nd place is good enough. Chelsea sacked him because he was not good enough for the job.

So why should he succeed at Portsmouth who hardly have a squad like Chelsea!

Edited by R123

it's a whole new level of short termism.

i know grant is no bob paisley but he did take chelsea closer to winning the european cup than either mourinho or hiddink did.

Agreed fella.

Bit of a wind up this thread, surely....! R123, you on the make dude....? :)

redrus

Wonder who the OP supports? :)

So Grant looks like ???...lemmee guess which one...erm...Uncle Festa ?? :D

Silly thread IMHO....it will take a miricle to save Pompey, they are gonna be bottom at Xmas and who gets out from THAT position?

Wish I had put money on them to go down, but I have no sympathy for them as I have not forgiven them for throwing in the towel 2 seasons ago when they knew they would be playing in the FA Cup Final and lost at home to Fulham on the last day of the season which sent Reading down...see ya next season in the fizzy Pompey.....providing we stay in it :D

will decide after next saturdays game (it is the early fixture if anyone has it down as a must see)

if we break our away duck and get a win, he is a a plonker

if pompey get much needed points he will be a saint (oops) :)

It was the same at Chelsea when he failed to win any trophy with a team that had some decent players, but he managed or rather mis-managed so he got nothing and was soon sacked.

He was there for one Season, didn't lose a Home Game, got to the League Cup Final & is the only Chelsea Manager EVER to have reached the CL Final..

Yeah, he completely mis managed, obviously... :)

It was the same at Chelsea when he failed to win any trophy with a team that had some decent players, but he managed or rather mis-managed so he got nothing and was soon sacked.

He was there for one Season, didn't lose a Home Game, got to the League Cup Final & is the only Chelsea Manager EVER to have reached the CL Final..

:D

redrus

yes he won no trophy and was sacked.

Perhaps you should blame John Terry for this.

Don't agree at all. He did great at Chelsea and was one John Terry slip away from claiming the Champions League trophy. That said he probably should not have let Terry take a penalty, anyway, but Terry insisted.

haha maybe we should be blaming Drogba for getting sent off in the first place then :) Grant knows his football, give him some time to sort it out. Inherited a mess.

I'd love to have been in the trenches with you in WW1.

Could imagine you in a sticky situation giving it, it wasnt me Mr. German it was him that did it, that John Terry person over there him the one with mud on his backside, please Mr. German please dont hurt me i aint a bad lad!

Edited by whichschool

I'd love to have been in the trenches with you in WW1.

Could imagine you in a sticky situation giving it, it wasnt me Mr. German it was him that did it, that John Terry person over there him the one with mud on his backside, please Mr. German please dont hurt me i aint a bad lad!

Yea yea, anyways I think Grant did pretty good with Chelsea considering the start Jose left him with. Within 4 points of the league and one slip from the Champions League.