Visa

What exactly do you need? It is not a visa stamp. Make 90 day address report? Obtain an extension of stay? You can do both at Chiang Wattana, Soi 7 Immigration Office.

If you have a multi entry visa that would require exit of country and return for a new permitted to stay stamp.

• 2 weeks later...

I has multientry retirement visa, earlier I has get stamp from Suan Blu but now immigration has move to Chiang Wattana.

I not know is that true what I has hear that some where Rama 4 and Henry Dunant Rd area is some place where can get visa and work permits or is that just rumour.

I not know is that true what I has hear that some where Rama 4 and Henry Dunant Rd area is some place where can get visa and work permits or is that just rumour.

That would be the one stop service center (which I think recently moved).

In any case, the only thing they did was accepting 90 day address reporting (the rest being services for BOI promoted businesses and their foreign staff).

They open January 4 and believe they will do both 90 day reports and re-entry permits for Bangkok residents. But OP has still not made it clear what he needs. If a new one year extension of stay that must be done at Chiang Watanna. If 90 day report he can do at Chiang Watanna or Rasa Tower II (until end of December). If he has a multi entry non immigrant O visa he is only allowed to stay 90 days and must exit the country to obtain a new 90 day stay. If he has a multi entry non immigrant OA visa he would be doing 90 day report if it was not expiring.