Company Data Seach In Thailand?

First thanks to those who contributed to the contact thread.

Second, I used to be able to get, through my then lawyer [now tragically deceased], company 'reports' on Thai registered entities. Is there these days a service through the net providing such data here? If not how best can this data be accessed?

Regards

Basic company (Co., Ltd.) info is available to anybody who asks at the head office of the Ministry of Commerce in Nontaburi. Ministry of Commerce

You only need to fill in a form and provide an ID. Costs: 100Baht

Info includes:

Address, Number and names of directors, signing rights and registered capital of the company.

It could also be available online but you may have to register to get access.

It's all in Thai but this Link may be helpful.

opalhort

Our company regularly obtains and translates into English the following information for clients:

1. Company registration summary - Showing company name, address, registration number, date of incorporation, amount of registered capital, names and signature authority of company directors, and declared company business objectives.

2. Listing of company shareholders and their shareholdings (Form Bor Or Jor 5).

2. The most recent annual financial audit report for a company - we typically report and translate just the company balance sheet and P&L/income statement.

We do charge for collection and translation.

A Google search for my board user name will enable someone to find contact details for my company.

Cheers!

Steve

Indo-Siam