What Happened This Songkran?

Thomas_Merton

Both Taxexile and myself witnessed something quite horrid that day. I do wonder how many times that behavior was played out in those 3 days around BKK.

Driving down On Nut I saw more than a few young guys on their bikes, all looking drunk. In the past it never even passed my mind that they maybe looking for trouble. I must be honest and made it my business to drive past them very carefully and not making any eye contact.

Yeah, that incident in Cowboy has certainly made me think.

I think the phrase Amazing Thailand really fits

i was driving back from the beach and hit a nail , had to go to the side and change my tire

It was dark about 10 PM

Despite getting all the nuts out the tire was still stuck as bolts were rusty and stuck to the tire

My car was parked in a dangerous spot and there were many dangerous drivers using the curb to overtake, we were waving them away

We called the poilice for assistance however due to theri heavy workload they were slow to repond and were taking a long time

Luckily another driver stopped by with his Honda CRV and helped us, he used the spray WD 40 to loosen the rust and take out the tire

I would like to thank him for his kind effort, he is a boss of a travel agent and I wish him well

There are still many kind hearted people around and this was a pleasent experience for me, also everybody was cool and calm during this incident,

After fixing the tire we were about to drive off when the Police finally arrived, they were delayed due to the many incidences during teh Singklan period