Laos Double Entry Visa?

Hi All.

Been reading through the last 10 or so pages and have a few questions regarding the Laos Visa Run.

1) Does anyone know if the #77 train arriving Nong Khai 05.30am (ish) has beds now? Last time i took it there were only hard seats.

2) Is the double entry still free?

3) As this wil be my 3rd Laos visa run wil i receive that red stamp saying "i may not be allowed another entry next time"?

4) Last time i went the train didnt arrive till after 10. 15 into Nong Khai as we hit a buffalo on the tracks BUT i was still able to get to the consulate and put in the paper work. Have they relaxed the visa acceptance hours at the consulate?

As i side note, when i went to Immigration here in BKK, i was given a 60 day extension as i'm married to a Thai.

Thankyou for any info on the above, and i will post my trip here same as last time in order to keep this thread updated.

Regards,

James.

hello for tourist visa double entry still free until march 4 2010 and yes you have a train arrive in nong khai at 6 oclock morning and no Bed only seat whit air con confortobale seat if you want a Bed you ca buth the train arrive late at Nong Khai and maybe you dont have enough time to reach the embassy up to you For the red stamp i think you ok buth its depend the guy work at the embassy Chok Dee

hello for tourist visa double entry still free until march 4 2010 and yes you have a train arrive in nong khai at 6 oclock morning and no Bed only seat whit air con confortobale seat if you want a Bed you ca buth the train arrive late at Nong Khai and maybe you dont have enough time to reach the embassy up to you For the red stamp i think you ok buth its depend the guy work at the embassy Chok Dee

Thankyou for the info, i guess the consulate is still only acceting applications till 11 am then.. i will post on return of visa run,,

Cheers.

James

Understand the consulate will accept applications until 12, but that's when the shutter comes down and people still queuing are asked to come back next day. Always best to try to get there early.

Ihankyou for that,,anyone know just how comfy (guessing 1st class) the seats are on the #77 train? arriving at 05.30 ish? Just last time i felt as if i was sat on a non recling piece of plastic ,,,, well actually i was.