Booking Ticket Thai Airways/question

true blue

It means all travel must be completed within that month validity. If you need a longer validity, you need a more expensive ticket.

cheers mate just to clarify if i buy ticket now and turn up at bkk(suvarnabhumi) on the 17th of jan,my ticket will be valid.ps im coming from uk and i dont want to have a overnight stop in bkk,

It means all travel must be completed within that month validity. If you need a longer validity, you need a more expensive ticket.

cheers mate just to clarify if i buy ticket now and turn up at bkk(suvarnabhumi) on the 17th of jan,my ticket will be valid.ps im coming from uk and i dont want to have a overnight stop in bkk,

you may find better offers (promo) besides using Thai-airways online. one option if possible is to go directly to the

Thai airways kiosk and enquire within for any promos.

you have to return within 1 month from 17.01. You will have to book return on an exact day, changing it costs £100.

most probably you can get a getter deal with thai air booking through one their agents, like westeasttravel in London, you can book online or better send them email or call for the best price (they will search for you for the best price)

you have to return within 1 month from 17.01. You will have to book return on an exact day, changing it costs £100.

most probably you can get a getter deal with thai air booking through one their agents, like westeasttravel in London, you can book online or better send them email or call for the best price (they will search for you for the best price)

cheers its only a one way ticket from bangkok to chaing mai, i want,arrive bangkok 1800 on the 17th/01/ 10and want to book 2130 flight to chiang mai,but not sure about this one month validty thing it says on its booking form,if i wait till i get to bangkok on the 17th there will propaly be no seats left,price not bad 4000 baht for 2 people.

You can book online, no worries. You'll be on that flight.

Just check shortly before that they haven't changed their schedules and the time remains unchanged.

But do as LondonThai says anyway.

Edited by mahtin

Just check shortly before that they haven't changed their schedules and the time remains unchanged.

if you have already booked your London to BKK ticket then LondonThai's advice does not apply. The "one month" validity means that if you change your plans and want to pay to change your BKK-CNX flight you only have 30 days from 17 Jan to make the change.

I agree with you that it is not worth the gamble to arrive at BKK and hope you can get a cheaper last-minute flight on Thai or Air Asia. No other airline flies out of Swampy that late and you risk having to pay for an overnight hotel.

Go ahead and book your ticket now.

if you have already booked your London to BKK ticket then LondonThai's advice does not apply. The "one month" validity means that if you change your plans and want to pay to change your BKK-CNX flight you only have 30 days from 17 Jan to make the change.

I agree with you that it is not worth the gamble to arrive at BKK and hope you can get a cheaper last-minute flight on Thai or Air Asia. No other airline flies out of Swampy that late and you risk having to pay for an overnight hotel.

Go ahead and book your ticket now.

cheers el jefe booked already,expedia wanted 69quid for flight, thai 51quid.ta for advice.