Navy Soldier Seriously Injured In Sukumvit Road Crash.

Rimmer

Pattaya, December 4 [PATTAYA ONE NEWS] : Just after 4am on Friday, rescue units were called to the Sukumvit Road in Sattahip to deal with a single vehicle road accident. At the scene, the driver of the overturned car, Lieutenant Junior Grade Brung aged 26 was still inside his overturned vehicle and was face down across the front seats. A female passenger in the car aged 16 was on the roadside and had sustained a broken wrist. She was able to explain that the pair had returned from a night out in Pattaya and during the drive home, the driver appeared to have fallen asleep at the wheel. Witnesses saw the car being driven erratically seconds before the crash. Investigators suggest the driver, who was seriously injured and rushed to Hospital, was intoxicated. Police are investigating.

http://www.pattayaone.net/news

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]4 Dec 2009

post-22250-1259923974_thumb.jpg

post-22250-1259923990_thumb.jpg

post-22250-1259924006_thumb.jpg

Navy personal are sailors or seaman. Navy personal are never soldiers. This is an insult to the injured.

Marines are navy personnel, I believe they are termed soldiers but I'm not an expert.

Marines are called marines.Call a US Marine a solder and things could happen. Solders are army personal. Air force is airman and officers are stated as such. :)

Navy personal are sailors or seaman. Navy personal are never soldiers. This is an insult to the injured.

Marines are navy personnel, I believe they are termed soldiers but I'm not an expert.

Marines are called marines.Call a US Marine a solder and things could happen. Solders are army personal. Air force is airman and officers are stated as such. :)

Are you saying the Marines are navy personnel? I thought they were definitely soldiers. Doesn't that mess with their operational function, if they are so embedded with the army yet there are a load of Navy top brass also teling them what to do?

Next you'll be telling us the Rangers aren't either a Scottish football team, nor forestry workers, but are in fact part of the army!