Girl With Tattoo

needforspeed

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As with most things, it depends.

It depends on your (her) taste and what kind of tattoo and where it is.

Personally I love a small tattoo on her hip or on the inner side of her thigh. Kind of sexy.

But the whole body covered with skulls and scary symbols or even on the face ... not my cup o' tea.

Can you judge a girl by her tattoo(s)? Clearly and definitely ... maybe. Well, she probably isn't the well kept blushing flower if her body is covered by tattoos. But besides that? Donno

Like most things - beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I admit to some bias, as I got my first tattoo in 1971 and have not stopped yet. All except one are of my own design. So long as it is well done, I classify them as art. Too bad many do not make the cut.

I don't have any myself, but don't mind a small tattoo somewhere discrete on girls. You see girls over here absolutely covered in them. Could it be a combination of fashion and the fact that they are just so cheap to get over here?

A girl I know went from one small, OK looking tattoo on her thigh, to a huge one covering her shoulders back and round to her other thigh. Completely ruined a gorgeous looking girl IMO. I think I managed to hide my shock when she proudly showed it off to me last week.

Both my Thai wife and me think tattoos is both silly and ugly. We don't have any of the thing. If my wife had a tattoo, I would not have married her or gone to bed with her ever!

Some farang men down here, look indeed silly with all the ink all over their body. I just feel sorry for them, that they don't understand it themselves.

If the girl is beautiful enough, she want to look natural, not decorate her body with ink, and look like a Christmas decoration.

Edited by bellste

Both my Thai wife and me think tattoos is both silly and ugly. We don't have any of the thing. If my wife had a tattoo, I would not have married her or gone to bed with her ever!

Some farang men down here, look indeed silly with all the ink all over their body. I just feel sorry for them, that they don't understand it themselves.

If the girl is beautiful enough, she want to look natural, not decorate her body with ink, and look like a Christmas decoration.

Does you or your wife use or wear: jewelry, cosmetics?

Funny, this question crossed my mind today as I watched a (foriegn) woman pass by the cafe I was sat at.

For me a small or medium tattoo on the front or back of the shoulder area, in the small of the back or around the waist or on the ankle is somewhat erotic. But beyond that and it starts to look like a wrestler with excessive moobs (possibly).

btw the lady today had a tattoo stretching from her shoulder to just short of her elbow. For me a total turn off regardless of her ethnicity.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Get it out with Optrex. :)

I like tattoos on girls. The more the better. Especially the really wild religious ones, all over a hot girl's back.. Awesome. So they'd need to be the standard Thai traditional 'just black' ones. But elaborate designs are welcomed. Plus you got something to read and admire.

( I most likely woudn't marry such a person, but that wasn't the question. :) )

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

Well Thai Pauly , all I can say is you should have gone to a female tatooist , she would have written the whole message on plus her initials , sheeze , some guys just do not think too well .

Now don't get carried away , I read an add that said she could write your name and address on the head of a pin , 555 .

Personally I think they are Just a tramp stamp on females. But each to there own ,I see some stunning girls disfigured by Tattoos, I wounder how they will look if and when they reach 70/80, The same goes for Copy milk. I bet thats a site, a pair of perfect tits on a 75 year old.

I don't like tattoos, and I wouldn't want my wife to get one. Personally, I can't imagine getting a tattoo that would not bore me to tears after a year or two. 

One very common type of tattoo is the one made up of Chinese characters. Do these people even know what the characters mean? I guess most are after something profound. But are they sure they're not getting e.g. "wax on, wax off", or even "noodle soup with chicken"?

Getting more and more crazy here, Yesterday i am sitting on a terras with a cold beer girl sitting next table had a tattoo on her neck"ROBERT" :D

What is it that girls like to have a permanent name on there body's.

Do they think that this is going to secure there relationship with someone or is it the man that he wants to secure his girlfriend /wife.

I dont know , i think is crazy but also funny :) .

Totally different, especially cosmetics.

I wanted to get one in a delicate place that said "If you are reading this then you've scored"

Problem was the tattoist said he wouldn't be any more room once he had tattoed the word "If" :)

I thought there would have been plenty of room on your arse cheeks Paully. :D

Totally different, especially cosmetics.

Yes, i was only thinking about your way off looking at it "Christmas decoration".

I don't have any myself, but don't mind a small tattoo somewhere discrete on girls. You see girls over here absolutely covered in them. Could it be a combination of fashion and the fact that they are just so cheap to get over here?

A girl I know went from one small, OK looking tattoo on her thigh, to a huge one covering her shoulders back and round to her other thigh. Completely ruined a gorgeous looking girl IMO. I think I managed to hide my shock when she proudly showed it off to me last week.

How many girls working in Royal garden or in the banks are sporting them?

I think a good Tat would be a price list!

Remember last year noticing a pretty girl in a bar with a large West Ham tattoo on her thigh. :)

Said she was finished with the guy who wanted her to do it for him.

Do we blame the ass**** who told her to do it, or the girl stupid enough to go along with it, scarred for life.

I don`t mind a reasonable small attractive tattoo on a girl but some are way ott.

How many girls working in Royal garden or in the banks are sporting them?

I think a good Tat would be a price list!

Yes, I think that just about sums it up. In Pattaya especially a tattoo is pretty much a giveaway as to what they do for a living.