Hells Angels Mc In Thailand

barrybike

I have a chopped honda dream....can i get a patch.....Hells Angles or Bandittos......anything to give me cred on me bike will do.

One more wan-a-be :ph34r: LOL ride a Honda, you be shot just for sport.

Edited by PingManDan

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see only one Big Club called Thai police.Here in Phuket they ride on Big BMW.All Tacos and Hells falangs on thai guest visa.So the scene will be in thaihands.All Big clubs tried to have chapter charter here .how many outlaws left,81 tried hard ,bandidos well working on it,but i not see one Bike week up.Pattaya Bike week Burapa MC,Phuket Phuketriders and Heroes End.Gremium pattaya website seems tey learned their lesson .see leitfaden Pattaya.So cha chalet thailand be thailand respect their culture and may instead bring your ideas from home what you happenly left look whow your guestcountry handle this.Burapa bikeweek superevent when i see behind the stage any international MC logo then you made it.A new car will be not enough may a clubhouse.greetings and cha cha

Right!

Translation, anyone?  :huh:

• 10 months later...

Dont get me started.

I was at at 2 big parties (Thai Bike Groups) this weekend.

a couple of thousand people at each one.

All I know is all overseas imported gangs are not welcome are here but have opposition from the thai clubs who are not very welcoming.

Oh and I recall the H.A would never go into asia, maybe YOU could shed some light on this, as the original H.A. link to Bkk page is closed.

Welcome to to Thailand.

I see only one Big Club called Thai police.Here in Phuket they ride on Big BMW.All Tacos and Hells falangs on thai guest visa.So the scene will be in thaihands.All Big clubs tried to have chapter charter here .how many outlaws left,81 tried hard ,bandidos well working on it,but i not see one Bike week up.Pattaya Bike week Burapa MC,Phuket Phuketriders and Heroes End.Gremium pattaya website seems tey learned their lesson .see leitfaden Pattaya.So cha chalet thailand be thailand respect their culture and may instead bring your ideas from home what you happenly left look whow your guestcountry handle this.Burapa bikeweek superevent when i see behind the stage any international MC logo then you made it.A new car will be not enough may a clubhouse.greetings and cha cha

Right!

Translation, anyone? :huh:

Sorry, too busy looking for paracetamol.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I saw someone selling biker jackets on Beach Road, just kidding.

In all seriousness there is not much illegal activity for them to get up to here. No one has anything to steal, there is no market for after hour bars, the Thai's seem to well and truly have cards happening, my wife showed me the other day where we could buy a gun with no questions asked, and prostitution seems to already be well sorted.

They may wish to try and extract money from successful businesses but the Thai police seem to be doing a very effective job at that already.

Whether it be any outlaw group they are only really effective in an environment where their are laws to be broken and where law enforcement officers are restricted by rules. We all know that in Thailand there are limited rules and law enforcement officers make things up as they go.

I dont think the average police man is going to be to concerned if a group of Honda Waves or a group of Harley Davidsons come floating down the street. He will glady pull them over and do the usual check, if all is not in order he will collect his usual 200 baht.

On a different topic there was a falang getting round wearing a motorcycle club shirt and after he had one to many Heinikens he would sprout off that he had the connections in getting people knocked off. Anyway he made a habit of threatening young Thai guys, you know the motorcycle taxi crowd.

Last I heard he had made a run for it. Rumor has it the motorcycle taxi guys and the Thai police were both very interested in catching up with him.

Mr. Verdickt fled his country to hide out in Thailand, establishing a Harley Davidson gang with his friends calling it "MAD DOG"

Obviously a man who understands the phrase " Keeping a low profile" :lol:

Actually since marrying and starting a family my priorities have changed and I'm now the leader of the Khon Kaen chapter of the Mio Automatic riding " Slightly Annoyed Kittens MCC"

Edited by mca

Mr. Verdickt fled his country to hide out in Thailand, establishing a Harley Davidson gang with his friends calling it "MAD DOG"

Actually since marrying and starting a family my priorities have changed and I'm now the leader of the Khon Kaen chapter of the Mio Automatic riding " Slightly Annoyed Kittens MCC"

Can anyone join?

Can anyone join?

Certainly but I must warn you that to be an "Associate" or "Prospect" is not an easy task.

The basic requirements are

Wearing a pair of socks with sandals

Owning a pipe and slippers

Using phrases such as "Kids today they don't know they're born" and " When I were a lad...."

and then you can move onto more " on the edge" activities such as

Downing a pint of lemonade shandy in 20 sips

Exceeding the speed limit by 2 km/h in full view of a poice officer

Having a piss and then not washing your hands

Writing to the letters page of the Bangkok Post or Nation on a daily basis expounding on your immense knowledge of every topic under the sun.

Eating a plate of somtam with more than 2 chilis without saying " This is a bit spicy"

Mowing the lawn in front of the clubhouse.

Once you've been accepted as a full member you will then receive your official club comfortable cardigan with patch.

PLease note: The only people who cannot join are ex-members of the Udon Thani Fino "Mildly Miffed Rabbits MCC"

WE don't encourage that sort of ne're do well rabble around here I can tell you.

I think I saw someone selling biker jackets on Beach Road, just kidding.

In all seriousness there is not much illegal activity for them to get up to here. No one has anything to steal, there is no market for after hour bars, the Thai's seem to well and truly have cards happening, my wife showed me the other day where we could buy a gun with no questions asked, and prostitution seems to already be well sorted.

I believe some are here just to enjoy themselves, but need to be part of a group to enjoy themselves more. Others are here to launder cash from other places (Banditos in Samui is probably tip of the iceberg) and to source speed and other drugs to flog in their markets abroad.

Majority of bike riding guys seem to just have the desire to make loads of noise riding their loud machines, and hang out in a group.

In this respect, I think they are exactly like the trinerds swimmers who train for triathalons. Egging eachother on, hanging out together and wearing non traditional clothes (leather in a hot country...speedos for the nerds) and doing odd things with their skin (tats for the bikers, shaving and vaseline for the trinerds). And lovingly playing with their rides (harleys or tri bikes).

Used to know a few through Muay Thai; the ones I met were mostly not nearly as tough as you would think nor as brutal (but meeting them in a gym is a different thing of course where the gang stuff fades a bit) but still think I would rather have a scrap with the Cholburi chess players club that meets up in Royal Plaza than the guys of the bike gangs. But that's just a personal observation, the 75 year old with the bad hip, i heard he has a mean left hook, and knows how to use it.

And by them I mean bikers. I don't know many tri nerds, but my conclusions are based on stereotypes of triathaletes.

Edited by steveromagnino

White trash to the max.

My thoughts exactly. Anyone who thinks the Thai Police are going to allow some fat white dudes on temporary visas - with the obligatory beard, leather waistcoat and a few tattoos - take over their lucrative Thai businesses involving drugs, prostitution, extortion etc. are kidding themselves.

On a personal note, if there are enough of them in the same place at the same time (normally more than 5 does the trick) to give them the confidence to start acting like Outlaws then they can be good entertainment for about 20 minutes... After that I start to cringe.

So the general consensus is Thailand is just too gangsta' for the HA to compete. :lol:

Thai mocyc taxis should be proud...now i know the true meaning of those numbered vest...

eg;

Somchai #46 reigning out of Chatuchak

Known Aliases : Dang Beer Chang

Known Accomplices : Boy Jee Tong, Somsak Wat Jang, O' Meu Beun

Ride : Souped up Mio

Offenses:

1. Extortion of taxi fare
  2. Driving under the influence of yaba
  3. Endangering the lives of others while driving under the influence of yaba
  4. Theft of Fino
  5. Theft of cell phone
  6. Assault of farang at Nana Plaza