Hells Angels Mc In Thailand

barrybike

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From the pics I saw on the link, if they are starting roots here, it ain't gonna be that big. I think I saw like 10 people in those photos, some of them were prospects from Denmark or whatever. I do not think there is enough in Thailand for the HA to want to come. In the States and the rest of the world, they make their money by selling meth. In thailand, that would be a death penalty offense. A bunch of farang bikers would bring enough scrutiny that they would be found out.

Well the HA aren't the only 1% gang out in Thailand.

There's already the Bandidos and some other gangs at the shows have the 'accolade' showing on their jackets.

Let 'em come and see what the deal is. Afterall the HA are all over the world anyway right?

I think if they want to get membership in any decent numbers they ought to drop some of the racial rulings that only white anglo-saxons can join the HA!

Edited by JimsKnight

I've always found the bike scene in Thailand to be pretty laid back and friendly. In my opinion it can do without the kind of gang, patched up, hardman, tattooed, colours kind of mentality that seems to spoil certain events in Europe and the US.

I don't think it will get very far here anyway, assuming they use their usual methods of generating cash they'll find themselves stitched up by the locals who generate cash via the same methods.

I think if they want to get membership in any decent numbers they ought to drop some of the racial rulings that only white anglo-saxons can join the HA!

You know, I thought the same thing. But then I was looking on the HA website (I guess to see what Thailand's status was, or if they listed the kingdom on their list) and I see that there is some Asian dude named Steven Yee on the "Big House Crew" (incarcerated members), so I guess that anglo-saxon thing may not still be in effect.

http://www.hells-angels.com/BIGHOUSECREW.html

I've always found the bike scene in Thailand to be pretty laid back and friendly. In my opinion it can do without the kind of gang, patched up, hardman, tattooed, colours kind of mentality that seems to spoil certain events in Europe and the US.

I don't think it will get very far here anyway, assuming they use their usual methods of generating cash they'll find themselves stitched up by the locals who generate cash via the same methods.

They bring drugs out of the country, I don't think they are heavy pushers in thailand.

381.jpg

www.bandidosmc.dk/pictures.asp?mode=show&pictureid=4232009125130AM7530

Looks like the Bandidos are already in Thailand. They even have a full patch club, not a support club like the HA's.

Oops. I see Jimsknight already posted about the Bandidos.

Well the HA aren't the only 1% gang out in Thailand.

There's already the Bandidos and some other gangs at the shows have the 'accolade' showing on their jackets.

Let 'em come and see what the deal is. Afterall the HA are all over the world anyway right?

where you read that.wikipedia

I see only one Big Club called Thai police.Here in Phuket they ride on Big BMW.All Tacos and Hells falangs on thai guest visa.So the scene will be in thaihands.All Big clubs tried to have chapter charter here .how many outlaws left,81 tried hard ,bandidos well working on it,but i not see one Bike week up.Pattaya Bike week Burapa MC,Phuket Phuketriders and Heroes End.Gremium pattaya website seems tey learned their lesson .see leitfaden Pattaya.So cha chalet thailand be thailand respect their culture and may instead bring your ideas from home what you happenly left look whow your guestcountry handle this.Burapa bikeweek superevent when i see behind the stage any international MC logo then you made it.A new car will be not enough may a clubhouse.greetings and cha cha

There´s some Thai peope involved with H.A over here in Farangland , House Of Pain and others springs to mind ... :) .. remember new chapters around the world doesnt contain let´s say American or Scandinavian members , i dont think this chapter will contain only "bad farang on holiday" or guys who needs to escape the law in their home country .. this chapter will suck in the locals too after a while!

There will be a HeII of a party at Burapa Bike Week Feb. 2010 BTW. .. sorry i can´t be there! :D 555

Don't worry: they won't spoil the Thailand bike scene because they probably won't have proper bikes - just Harleys :)

There´s some Thai peope involved with H.A over here in Farangland , House Of Pain and others springs to mind ... :) .. remember new chapters around the world doesnt contain let´s say American or Scandinavian members , i dont think this chapter will contain only "bad farang on holiday" or guys who needs to escape the law in their home country .. this chapter will suck in the locals too after a while!

There will be a HeII of a party at Burapa Bike Week Feb. 2010 BTW. .. sorry i can´t be there! :D 555

cant wait burapa bike week is always brilliant ...

"Gremium pattaya website seems tey learned their lesson"

What does this mean? - their website looks fine to me.

"I think if they want to get membership in any decent numbers they ought to drop some of the racial rulings that only white anglo-saxons can join the HA!"

The president of Death Messenger MC is Thai.

• 4 weeks later...

Hells Angels MC are the creme of the crop and reading all these, mostly stupid and unjust, comments just shows, how little, people know about HAMC.

Wonderful ! they are out there in the open, for over 50 years already, flying colors and still a big mystery to so many people.

You have to admire and respect that.

Do absolutely not forget that every MC you know, whether it be Bandidos MC, Mongols MC, Outlaws MC, Pagans MC whomever, started out copying the Angels and wanting to be Angels, for the Angels rule and set the bar in the biker world, nobody else !

All these clubs, Bandidos, Mongols Outlaws and Pagans only got in the spotlight after they fought the Hells Angels.

After they fought the emperors of the biker world, HAMC.

Respect to them, for having the guts to take on the almighty Angels, but still: Hells Angels rule !! AFFA.

That said, the biker scene in Thailand is exactly what it should be all about Brotherhood and respect.

Bandidos MC Thailand struck the nail on the head by naming their annual run the Brotherhood run.

That is basically what motorcycle clubs are about, Respect and Brotherhood.

I hope the biker scene in Thailand will not change by International clubs showing up and recruiting members.

Respect !

Pops

I for one respect the choice these guys make to dedicate themselves 100% to their bikes and the lifestyle and sometimes find myself envying the brotherhood and unitedness they have between them. Whilst in no way associated with the club, I used to attend HAMC events in England back in the 80's and they were fun times!

It's just a shame that all the MCs can't get on together and fight over turf e.t.c - I guess that's just the western way. No probs in my view for HAMC to come to Thailand so long as like the existing MCs, they respect the Thai biking culture and expand the brotherhood rather than trying to take over and be #1. Like someone said earlier, if that was the case, I think they'd be slapped down pretty quickly.

Live and let ride!

Cheers,

Pikey.

Hells Angels MC are the creme of the crop and reading all these, mostly stupid and unjust, comments just shows, how little, people know about HAMC.

Pops

Dude, you misspelled two words. I'm sure you meant cream of the crap.

You gotta be kidding me pops with your analogy of these groups. Stupid and unjust comments ? Maybe you should ask yourself why these groups are on law enforcement agencies hit list including interpol. Or do some searches on the violence, past and present they are involved in, murder, prostitution, drugs, extortion, guns. Its all very well documented. Sonny Barger was honest about the reason they exist. Yeah real freaking angels.

But here, loansharking is kinda legal. MIL was payign 5% a month on a loan secured by rice fields, t a neighbor.

Landlords might hire them for tough evictions. But then, the BiB are said to do evictions for a few hundred as well.

Maybe outlaws can chill in a beautiful country with less red tape? There is safety in numbers, like in a swarm of Sardines in yesterday's nature film. No cop wil want to stop a dangerous mob of 2 dozen bikers :)

Chris