A Favour From Samui T.v.er Residents

Is there anyone here living in Samui could take me some photos of a house development I like there (inside and out) called Aqualina in Bhoput area??

I would be extremely grateful and it would save me a trip down.

Thanks Yabaaaaaaaaaa :)

Apparently not then , I asked elsewhere and got such a miserable response it made me realise some of the ex pat community are really up themselves.

Conspiracy theories abound why I want the photos .

Sad world.

why would we spend our time doing this for you without incentive? are you joking? :)

Apparently not then , I asked elsewhere and got such a miserable response it made me realise some of the ex pat community are really up themselves.

Conspiracy theories abound why I want the photos .

Sad world.

why would we spend our time doing this for you without incentive? are you joking? :D

Do you not ever do anything unless its for benefit? I have helped members here before with other things and I dont go asking for payment or reward. Its a few photos I want and if anyone lives on Samui its only a small island.

I often bring things over from the Uk for folk here with no charge ie Jaffa Cakes , Some kind of Razor Gillete something they cant buy, I have helped one member try and get some palm treees cheap although this didnt come off. :)

As I come at least twice a year I often shuttle things back for people.

Don't worry thought the guys over at Teak Door have come up with their own massive and totally wrong conspiracy theories over why i want photos of this, why not add your own. :D

Where is it? Is it still under construction? Will they just let people come in and take photos?

The development is called "Aqualina" their website is here http://www.aqualinasamui.com/ but it only shows pre construction photos ie comp generated mock ups. I have found some real photos but only a few and not so good from CBRE website but would like some more of the interior. I am in Bangkok and only here for a short time at the moment I wont have time to get down to Samui.

My Father is an architectural modelmaker now in his 80's and is interested in the design and would like to see more. I have e mailed them but no reply

Its in Bhoput, Koh Samui and i see one unit is now complete.

No conspiracy theories need apply anyone looking in from Teak Door.

Guess Mr Hen's conclusions were all wrong 1433 posts but i must be a developer eh? or work for them? crazy!

Edited by yabaaaa

Where is it? Is it still under construction? Will they just let people come in and take photos?

The development is called "Aqualina" their website is here http://www.aqualinasamui.com/ but it only shows pre construction photos ie comp generated mock ups. I have found some real photos but only a few and not so good from CBRE website but would like some more of the interior. I am in Bangkok and only here for a short time at the moment I wont have time to get down to Samui.

My Father is an architectural modelmaker now in his 80's and is interested in the design and would like to see more. I have e mailed them but no reply

Guess Mr Hen's conclusions were all wrong 1433 posts but i must be a developer eh? or work for them? crazy!

i know it seems like samui is a small island but believe me nothing is close and the streets are not marked hence unless one knows exactly where the prject is and live in the area,what you are asking from us requires a bit more effort than just taking a few snap shots and btw the cost of fuel is an issue these days. yrs ago when i was paying 14b for a liter i would help stranded bike riders and give them and thier bikes a lift from chewang to lamai without a second thought, for whatever reason not anymore.

i know it seems like samui is a small island but believe me nothing is close and the streets are not marked hence unless one knows exactly where the prject is and live in the area,what you are asking from us requires a bit more effort than just taking a few snap shots and btw the cost of fuel is an issue these days. yrs ago when i was paying 14b for a liter i would help stranded bike riders and give them and thier bikes a lift from chewang to lamai without a second thought, for whatever reason not anymore.

Whilst i understand your response I will explain what I have so far been met with.

I posted here in real estate but got little response despite 100+ people looking so I thought better I post it in the Samui forum where i got told not to double post, fair enough and then it was moved to the Samui forum at my request. Having got little or no response I posted on another site where I was accused of being a developer trying to get photos or an agent or a million and one other bizzarre conspiracy stories all utter tripe armchair detectives with nothing better to do.

It made me sorry there were so many sad individuals out there with nothing better to do.

The location is here http://www.aqualinasamui.com/html/location.html Maenam Beach if anyone is NEAR to it let me know I am not expecting anyone to travel from one end of the island to the other but thought someone would live relatively near.

Maybe some member wants something from the UK which i could bring next time such as Mince pies , Marmite, Razors, or Christmas pudding I saw recently asked about.

I thought ex pats on a forum might help each other out it seems many are always moaning about "Thais" but no it seems they are just plain moaners about everything. It was a simple request for some photos.

Its turned into a conspiracy plot in some forums.

It made me sorry there were so many sad individuals out there with nothing better to do.

Over 1400 posts and you're just now figuring this out? :)

I know it doesn't really help but if it were easy for me to get to I'd try to take some pics. But, as I added to my earlier post, I know someone who does live close who could take pics or video but he would need some financial compensation (it has something to do with eating & rent).

Over 1400 posts and you're just now figuring this out? :D

I know it doesn't really help but if it were easy for me to get to I'd try to take some pics. But, as I added to my earlier post, I know someone who does live close who could take pics or video but he would need some financial compensation (it has something to do with eating & rent).

Thanks dont worry about it I'll get down there myself in March when Im back just trying to keep an old man happy (Dad)

I didnt think there were so many sad old gits in Thailand (not you personally) from some of the ridiculous responses. Mods can close this its serving no purpose.

Code 1 Area 54 come in Atilla ................................. :)