What Turns You Off?

eek

TBH, it seems that the men who are more than happy to post "lighthearted" comments about women being fat, hairy yadda yadda are not quite so equal in receiving it in kind.

I can close the thread if you'd like

for me its farang expats who brag about their sexual conquests with Thai women..it makes me rather ill.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I always pee on my fingers before shaking hands with anybody, just to prove they are clean and hygienic, although this has got me into problems in public spaces.

I was in a bar in Pattaya when the Marines were in town and was leaving the toilet after having a pee when one of them turned to me and said “In the US Marines we’re taught to wash our hands after having a pee’

So I told him “In Kindergarden in England we’re taught not to pee on our hands.”

Crotch-scratching. Are you a monkey? Do you have bugs? I understand that you may feel itchy from time to time, but clawing at your nether regions makes me wonder (and worry) what the hel_l is going on down there!

it means just checking whether all valuables are still there. doing that men don't have to look into a mirror... as women do an average 829 times a day whilst conducting various, mostly useless, procedures.

:)

Interesting--didn't know that! .... So now I'm curious--do the size of the valuables bear any relation to the frequency of needing to check? :D

Edited by Misty

I was in a bar in Pattaya when the Marines were in town and was leaving the toilet after having a pee when one of them turned to me and said "In the US Marines we're taught to wash our hands after having a pee'

So I told him "In Kindergarden in England we're taught not to pee on our hands."

So you're telling us, that in fact, you do not wash your hands after going to the toilet? Gross!

Crotch-scratching. Are you a monkey? Do you have bugs? I understand that you may feel itchy from time to time, but clawing at your nether regions makes me wonder (and worry) what the hel_l is going on down there!

it means just checking whether all valuables are still there. doing that men don't have to look into a mirror... as women do an average 829 times a day whilst conducting various, mostly useless, procedures.

Interesting--didn't know that! .... So now I'm curious--do the size of the valuables bear any relation to the frequency of needing to check? :D

Good question Misty. Any answer forthcoming? Inquiring minds want to know, Naam :D

lol..found these cuz i got curious about the guys wide-leg sitting thing:

Why do men sit with their legs wide open like they have the biggest package on earth anyways? For e.g if I was sitting in a two seater and I joined a guy on the seat, he wouldnt close his legs to give me a little room. Noooo, he just leaves em opened while his leg touches mine, while Im cramped up next to the end of the seat, trying to move my leg away from his. I don't want my leg to be touching some random guys leg regardless of how good looking he is! On the other hand, if a guy was to come and sit next to me on a two seater, I would move so he has more room. You know what? I have learnt my lesson, and I refuse to move for any guy now. Cause once I give him some room, out goes his legs. Screw that for a joke. I'm gonna sit with my legs wide opened for a change!
source
Tangentally, you have the male-thing of sitting down when others are facing them in a public place (on the subway or a bus,for instance) and spreading their legs as wide as they can as if to say their balls are just too big to put their legs any other way. It's a primitive display of aggression, pretty much the equivalent of a baboon displaying his butt the way they do -- and a sure sign that to talk will provoke a confrontation.
source (im not saying its a reliable source!)

as a side-note..that above link also contained this little nugget of possible interest (been trying to think of any occasion where this has happened, but im just not sure. Im not wholly convinced by it either):

There's a funny female unconscious gesture that a lady-killer friend of mine told me, and it's proved true in my experience. When a man hugs a woman, if she offers only the top half of her body, keeping her back bent so her butt is held back, it means she is not sexually interested. If on the other hand she stands straight and allows her body below the waist to contact the man, she is.

I always pee on my fingers before shaking hands with anybody, just to prove they are clean and hygienic, although this has got me into problems in public spaces.

Did I shake hands with Mossy when I met him in Oxford?? I hope not! :)

Yup, I clasped your proferred hand, just to get the double hygienic effect, can never be too careful :D

Reaching new levels of low there! wah! :D

Post deleted. that's not a turnoff, that's just disgusting, so lets not go there. OK? Some of us plan on having dinner.
hehehehehehehehe

What did I miss?

Edited by Mossfinn

Reaching new levels of low there! wah! :D

Post deleted. that's not a turnoff, that's just disgusting, so lets not go there. OK? Some of us plan on having dinner.
hehehehehehehehe

What did I miss?

Something about straight or curly hair I believe. :D

Did I shake hands with Mossy when I met him in Oxford?? I hope not! :D

Oh no... ! :)

Totster :D

Indeed, it can be uncomfortable carrying a "package" between your legs, ans some times the package needs some adjustment to be more comfortable.

I see women adjusting their bras / moving their breasts around all the time. What's the difference?

Drat! I missed that post. And now, my imagination is going wild as to what I missed. Did it involve 2 girls and 1 cup? :) Some people may know what I'm talking about...and for those that don't I will not post links cuz I'm sure it would result in me being banned. :D

EEK

just be glad that you've never sat across from any Scots wearing kilts with their legs wide open!

What makes you think i havent? I am Scottish after all! :D

---

"Two girls and a cup" ????? :)

Dear God, the list is endless.

Scrathching their balls

trying to pull their pants out of the crack of their bums.

Picking their noses.

smelly breath and armpits

Flabby white skin, jowls

Big bulbous noses with NOSE HAIRS - disgusting.

Spitting

Rotten teeth.

Ill fitting dentures.

Geez I could write a book..........................................

Ughh...i didnt realise that hoping a guy will be hygienic and for some simple stuff like not farting in bed was asking for perfection.

Personally I thought they were rather natural qualities one like to see in others.

..and I do practice what i preach in that sense. Im sure others would have plenty to say about hairy legged smelly women walking around. Being clean and tidy isnt about perfection..imo.

Add to my list knarly hanging-off yellowed toenails. Im sorry guys if you disagree, but i think that its easy to get stuff like that sorted out by the local pedicurist. Its nasty! Im pretty sure the local massage ladies would welcome them being sorted out too!

Are there really any men out there who don't fart in bed. If my wife or girlfriend expected me to get out of bed to fart then i would show her the door.

Off course under no circumstances should a woman fart in bed - infact never whilst her partner is present. Just the way it is - in the real world!

Table manners.

I have a friend who is 56 years old and pushes his food onto his fork with his fingers. I left a restaurant once because of it. I love to cook and take timeto make good meals - my ex would shovel the food down his gullet even before I had sat down to eat, not tasting it or even commenting on how good it was. Then, of course, did not do the dishes....

The hawking in the morning - another friend's hotel room bathroom was just in front of the balcony of my room. Every morning I was subjected to the hawking and coughing.... I was getting up earlier and earlier to avoid that!!!

Edited by Patsycat