Irrigation Parts Supply

lannarebirth

As the title suggests I'm looking for agricultural irrigation parts. Black PVC hose couplings, check valves, spitters and the like. I used to use Global House but since the fire they have scaled back on that department. I once used the lady who has the Ag shop across from Wat Jed Yod, but she has a limited supply and always tries to cheat me when I go there. Anyone have an idea of a place that would serve my needs? TIA

whats the cost of irrigation bits in LOS?

great idea as im the person who usually does the watering of the garden in our household, ball park figure will do. Maybe a trip to Global, if they have anything left.

Hi lannarebirth!

Have you tried "Super Products Co Ltd"?

Their address : 1785,87,89 Phaholyothin 31 Khwang Chatuchak Khet Chatuchak Bangkok 10900

Their phone: 02 9303088 or 02 9396362-5

Their fax: 02 9396366

Their web site: : http://www.superproducts.co.th

Their email address: [email protected]

Thanks for that Krungbin. I'll check out their website and maybe sop by when in Bangkok. Looks like a good suplier for bigger projects I may do later. Now, I'm mainly looking for a place where I can pop in and get the odd fitting as the need arises.

There's another Ag shop near the Khao Soi place on the ramp to Chotana Rd and there's Montri Hadware. More often than not I find myself cobbling to gether half a dozen PVC fittings to replace a single fitting that would be easily available in the west.

Thanks for taking the time.

whats the cost of irrigation bits in LOS?

great idea as im the person who usually does the watering of the garden in our household, ball park figure will do. Maybe a trip to Global, if they have anything left.

Prety cheap, but not great quality. PVC pipe is cheap here, but fittings are about the same as the west and there's a much much lesser selection. No bushings, reducers, etc. You may find yourself cobbling together 5 pieces, half a meter long to replace the proper fitting you can't find.

LannaR, I haven't found a shop that has it all, but I have a few shops that I search, depending on what I am looking for.

• At Kamtieng, exit out the back of Lotus and turn right at the second lane. The shop right there (NE) corner has a lot of irrigation parts.
  • Home Pro and Carrefour are in the same building and they both have parts, but not much selection. The advantage is that you can see all the parts displayed. Some of the most complete shops have all the parts behind the counter so you have to describe what you want or bring a sample or picture.
  • The big Home Mart on the SuperHwy east side frontage rd, going north, after Kaew Nawarat (Arcade bus station rd) and before 1001 (MaeJo-Phrao) has a big selection of parts all on display, but it looks like mostly standard stuff and not the odd-ball reducers and splitters, etc.
  • Across the SuperHwy from that Home Mart, closer to the river, is big contractors supply house. It is here that I have found parts and high-quality tools that I couldn't find elsewhere. But everything is in the back of the house and you need to have a Thai name for it or a picture. If you go north on Faham Rd until you reach the SuperHwy, turn left and circle around under the highway until you are travelling on the east side frontage road, you immediately pass the Sanpeesua Rd that runs north along the east side of the river; it's about the third shop on the left past that intersection.
  • If you are in Mae Jo area I have my favorite hardware shop there, but again everything is in the back. But he comes up with things that surprise me sometimes.

Good luck, don