Using Frequent Flier Miles

We've got loads of frequent flier miles with EVA Air built up of the past few years.

I was planning to use some of these miles to upgrade our tickets from Economy to Elite when we travel next February.

According to the EVA Air web site this upgrade can be done at the same time as booking but our regular agent has never upgraded before using frequent flier miles and is unsure what to do.

Any one upgraded before using their frequent flier miles?

Thanks in advance.

Surprised your agent could not sort the upgrade for you, I have booked them direct from agents before. But if you have now booked your flight in Economy and want to upgrade you have two choices, either login to the Evergreen Club section of EVA's website and request an upgrade with the 'Award Upgrade' option in the members-only area or you can call the EVA office and request your upgrade over the phone, their number is 022696288.

Martin

EDIT: If you haven't booked already and are travelling LHR-BKK then i'd suggest getting in touch with EastWest Travel, who are very familiar with booking with EVA and using mileage to upgrade

Edited by mjperry