Did You Drink And Drive Over Songkran?

Neeranam

If you drive a car, did you drink and drive over Songkran?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

...Any amount of alchohol in the sytem effects your judgement and reactions...
Don't be a prig, things who are affecting your drivingability are countless, if you can't handle any amount of alcohol in your body don't drink! But please, let me diside for myself :o .

Patex

And your also deciding for your spouse's daughter who has no choice and other road users and bystanders that have no choice.

If you do have a crash one day and kill someone after that one large bottle of singha which I think is the equivalent to 4 untits of alchohol(?) then would you not feel guilty about it?

For the sake of risking your family, why not just have an orange juice instead?

Do you really feel your need for alchohol in your system is a valid excuse for endangering people's lives?

You can't let everybody decide for themself, that's why countries have drink / driving laws in place.

At the end of the day, a car is a large piece of dangerous machinery and should not be operated with respect, not by anyone even slightly drunk, and yes the little buzzing feeling that you get from your beer which is why you drink it, is slightly drunk.

:D

Today is the first day of the rest of your life :D – enjoy it :Dand remember Don’t Drink & Drive you might spill it :o

Edited by Kan Win

Patex,

if you don't drink and drive anymore, it's YOU that has won dude.

Best regards, enjoyed the banter,

bkkmadness

shall I tell you a secret, during songkran I also had a few drinks and drove a bike, so I consider myself just as stupid as the rest that do it, so not finger pointing at you, without also finger pointing towards myself and I also don't condone my actions, and will try to abstain or let the gf drive in the future. :o

Patex,

if you don't drink and drive anymore, it's YOU that has won dude. :D

Best regards, enjoyed the banter,

bkkmadness :D

shall I tell you a secret :o , during songkran I also had a few drinks and drove a bike :D , so I consider myself just as stupid as the rest that do it :D , so not finger pointing at you, without also finger pointing towards myself and I also don't condone my actions, and will try to abstain :D or let the gf drive :D in the future. :D

Lets hope not in this Madness that we call BKK :D:D

Edited by Kan Win