Traveling To Australia

lukeskywalker

I make no claim about the "best" ---- but both Tiger and Air Asia do BKK to Perth return for well under 20,000 Bt.

Direct flights BKK to various Aust. ports can often be found at reasonable prices (aprox 30,000 Bt.) with Emirates, BA/Qantas.

All rates in Thai Baht inclusive of applicable country taxs & security surcharges.

Promotions Thai Airways [TG]

Ticketing and departure from Bangkok 01 Dec 09 - 28 Feb 10

Sydney

1 month

Perth

1 month

Roundtrip airfare

(THB)

(including taxes)

Edit? you can find this on www.SaveFlights.com Bangkok......... Same price here www.moxtravel.com Pattaya

Edited by ignis

If you are going for a visa, Perth is your place for a 12 month, same day visa. Search forum for opening hours etc., if I remember they are only open two days a week. Perth is a beautiful city.

Above price with Thai is a good one.

Unless you plan to travel from Chiang Mai to Bangkok by songtaew to save money, I suggest you don't use Jetstar, Tiger or Airasia - all crap airlines IMHO.

BKK>BNE>BKK costs ?

Promotions Thai Airways [TG]

Ticketing and departure from Bangkok 01 Dec 09 - 28 Feb 10

Brisbane

1 month

Also Perth is just 1 hour time difference to BKK

Brisbane is 3 hours difference ....

You can, from time to time, get super deals flying direct CNX to Singapore and then straight through to Oz. Malaysian Airlines have some incredible deals advertised in the last 1-2 months. You might also investigate flying CNX to Tapei and then direct into Perth with someone like Air China... have friends who swear also that, from time to time, this is super cheap because CNX-Taipei a busy, well serviced route, as is Tapei-Perth. Be creative and try to bypass BKK...

You can, from time to time, get super deals flying direct CNX to Singapore and then straight through to Oz. Malaysian Airlines have some incredible deals advertised in the last 1-2 months. You might also investigate flying CNX to Tapei and then direct into Perth with someone like Air China... have friends who swear also that, from time to time, this is super cheap because CNX-Taipei a busy, well serviced route, as is Tapei-Perth. Be creative and try to bypass BKK...

I am not aware of any direct flights from Taipei to Perth.

Air China does not fly to Perth.

You get what you pay for ... best value for money (return ticket in Australian dollars) would be $513.80, using a combination of Tiger Airways and Air Asia. Your best bet would be to use a website called Sky Scanner. The price of tickets between CNX and PER varies enormously - if you do not have to travel on a particular day in February, you can save nearly $900 on the return trip.

Peter

I think Jetstar will also fly you to both Sydney and Perth, for a resonable fare. Try their website for details

The problem I found with Jetstar was you arrive in Singapore at midnight and the only flight to Perth was at 17:50, so over 17 hours in Singapore... the faster route was BKK-Sing-Bali-Perth but when I looked all seats were sold out up to end of March 2010.... coming back was 2 hr stopover