Is It Possiply To Get A Falang Expeled Out Of Thailand.

Larsbo

I thought assault was a criminal offence in any country and as l understand it if a farang is nicked for a criminal offence in Thailand, loses his visa and is deported. Unless someone get's a pay off, of course..

incorrect, police try to settle a case between both parties if thsi is not possible it going to court cost him about (if his first case in Thailand) 2000 baht.

Nothing will be done with his Visa.

Another thing you need to find out if he has a work permit

He do not have a work permit, - most of the dive instructors in Phiphi do not have one.

when there is a crack down from The Krabi Police, everyoneon the island know before they arrive and the shops are closed or the instructors have a "holliday" that day.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some drunk puts your wife in the hospital, spits at her each day, and yells foul language ? How about growing a pair and standing up for your wife like a man ? If you don't it will probably get worse.

I rather expect that behavior from a neanderthal, but not a man. A man has superior reasoning faculties and is a member of a group or society with clear rules. A neanderthal breaks out his club and acts on emotional impulses. Fair play to stand up for a loved one and prevent violence to them - when there is an immediate threat. That is called self-defense. Otherwise it is simple vengeance and rather cowardly IMO. Much more brave is to swallow the emotion and determine the appropriate course of action to ensure that justice is served through legal maneuverings - to act ethically and morally under difficult circumstances.

My suggestion is to play it smart. Encourage the police to handle the matter appropriately. Several suggestions have already been made for how to accomplish this. A word to immigration might be in order if you can determine that his business is illegal or that he is illegally working.

--------------------------

yes--I quiet agree--that's the way to play it---Also many people are not built for-or incapable of violent actions---and would only end up injured-or dead-themselves---leaving their wife far worse off than before

Bucko

Just a reminder: Let's keep from suggesting things which are clearly illegal. The OP has a fairly significant problem, with threats made to his home and property. We don't know much about the alleged perpetrator, but he may have some nasty friends and it wouldn't be wise to have the situation escalate out of control and have people get seriously hurt.

Lets also remember that this gutter-mouthed white trash R may be reading this.

Is he man enough to put his side to the story? I bet he's not. Gutless prick.

But just in case....a note to the OP...don't post what your plans will be......post the results.

I thought assault was a criminal offence in any country and as l understand it if a farang is nicked for a criminal offence in Thailand, loses his visa and is deported. Unless someone get's a pay off, of course..

incorrect, police try to settle a case between both parties if thsi is not possible it going to court cost him about (if his first case in Thailand) 2000 baht.

Nothing will be done with his Visa.

Another thing you need to find out if he has a work permit

He do not have a work permit, - most of the dive instructors in Phiphi do not have one.

when there is a crack down from The Krabi Police, everyoneon the island know before they arrive and the shops are closed or the instructors have a "holliday" that day.

Good for you, your wife wife need to mention/write this in each document relaited to this case, also if it hasn't anything to do whith the case and nothing will be done during the case, Police will follow this up.

All the best

Just a reminder: Let's keep from suggesting things which are clearly illegal. The OP has a fairly significant problem, with threats made to his home and property. We don't know much about the alleged perpetrator, but he may have some nasty friends and it wouldn't be wise to have the situation escalate out of control and have people get seriously hurt.

But just in case....a note to the OP...don't post what your plans will be......post the results.

Clever! :)

We know the Thai way and it can be done in Phiphi some gays like to make some extra, but better to follow the law first.

Follow the law first? No; expensive and not much fun. I think your idea of setting the gays on him is much better. Make his eyes water and teach him a lesson he will not forget. Indeed, it might prove to be a life-changing experience for him.

:)

go into the local police station with your wife and a bottle of booze as a gift for their assistance in the case u may also wish to make a donation to the local police fund

have a chat with the head honcho let him see ur wifes injuries and tell him local community cannot believe what has happened but you know the police will do their job and that this man laughs at local police

stop by with a bottle a week later to inquire as to results

rinse and repeat until spot has been removed

There are about four big dive centers on Phiphi, send them a e mail to have look on Thai Visa so he can drop his side of the story.

OP know the company he is working for, send to owner a e mail

Not paying rent, abusing a woman and no work permit, Give this useless trouble making pr@@K one good advice : Go for a one way dive to the middle of no where and never come back.

Khup Choen Maak Maak :) .

Some drunk puts your wife in the hospital, spits at her each day, and yells foul language ? How about growing a pair and standing up for your wife like a man ? If you don't it will probably get worse.

I rather expect that behavior from a neanderthal, but not a man. A man has superior reasoning faculties and is a member of a group or society with clear rules. A neanderthal breaks out his club and acts on emotional impulses. Fair play to stand up for a loved one and prevent violence to them - when there is an immediate threat. That is called self-defense. Otherwise it is simple vengeance and rather cowardly IMO. Much more brave is to swallow the emotion and determine the appropriate course of action to ensure that justice is served through legal maneuverings - to act ethically and morally under difficult circumstances.

What a load of crap. Of what you post on the reasoning for a 'man' is all well in fantasy land, but this is the real world and if it were your wife in hospital I'm sure you wouldn't be so irritatingly flippant.

My suggestion is to play it smart. Encourage the police to handle the matter appropriately. Several suggestions have already been made for how to accomplish this. A word to immigration might be in order if you can determine that his business is illegal or that he is illegally working.

yes--I quiet agree--that's the way to play it---Also many people are not built for-or incapable of violent actions---and would only end up injured-or dead-themselves---leaving their wife far worse off than before

Bucko

Good Idea, if he is bigger than you leave it like this, maybe you can also start blaming your wife and offer the guy a meal and a beer and become best friends with him.

Lucky i didn't fight with you in the second WW, if so we probable speaking German in London.

If you are not satisfied with the way the local police are handling the case then contact the provincial police headquarters. If still no joy the take it to RTP headquarters in BKK.

The most appropriate advice.

There are clear directives in respect to the smacking about of women. Often the outlying police stations don't appreciate that the issue is considered to be a serious crime and the crime is ignored. Be patient and follow the procedures. Results come quickly once a senior officer picks up a phone or sends someone from headquarters and they do that if someone makes a clear case to support such intervention. Give them the facts. Do it calmly and in Thai.

A word of caution about street justice, no matter how justified; It most often backfires on the people trying to hand it out. Unintended consequences and collateral damage usually arises. This is one time where the system is in your favour. A foreign allegedly illegal worker beating on older Thai women is not going to elicit sympathy no matter how much money the perp may toss about. The local police may take his tea money but then simply say, sowwwy, big brass from Bangkok are in charge now.

Use the system.

Very sorry to hear about your wife , I hope she can recover quickly ,

Firstly , you cannot have someone expelled from thailand. The person has to commit a crime that warrants deportation, then subsequent refusal entry into thailand again.

The deportation of a criminal can only be enforced by the chief of police

Also, i would seriously not consider the other suggestions as this may only get you into a lot more trouble than you bargained for .... it's not worth jail or whatever

I would try to coax this guy into having a meeting with you and make sure you have a BIB present.

Then you need to go through each step point by point and find out why this guy is such an asshol_e to your wife... find out what his problem is... !!

If you have success to clear up why he's such a <deleted> , then I would request a fairly substancial compensation , and I would have the BIB put pressure on this guy so much so that he will comply in the end. If you need 2-3 meetings then so be it ... but I believe this is the route to go !!!

Then after the compensation is paid at the final meeting and the BIB has requested he not go anywhere near your wife or he will be arrested immediately .....

Then i would knock him arse over ....

Just my opinion !!! :)

cheers.

Seems to me this <deleted> does not have any money ie paying late rent, myself I would forget trying to collect comp take care of it the Thai way and good luck.

Bucko

Good Idea, if he is bigger than you leave it like this, maybe you can also start blaming your wife and offer the guy a meal and a beer and become best friends with him.

Lucky i didn't fight with you in the second WW, if so we probable speaking German in London.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Bit of a stretch I feel ---comparing this case with ww2 ? ---I say again ---there are people in this world--big or small---who are not capable of doing a violent act for many reasons-----

Bucko----

ps - re " Lucky i didn't fight with you in the second WW "---------did'nt say that I could not !

Bucko

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Bit of a stretch I feel ---comparing this case with ww2 ? ---I say again ---there are people in this world--big or small---who are not capable of doing a violent act for many reasons-----

Bucko----

ps - re " Lucky i didn't fight with you in the second WW "---------did'nt say that I could not !

I am not talking about a voilent act, i am talking to protect your wife from P@@@ like this, and how you going to do that its a personel decision.

Im surprised that the police havent taken this more seriously.

Assault on thai from farang is usually frowned apon

Yes, I absolutely agree. Something is amiss here, possibly a significant detail is missing. I'd expect Bill to be all over this bloke; there must be a good reason they are not.

All those suggesting private retribution are full of p*ss and wind. Stupid, illegal and dangerous. Don't even think about it.

I know nothing of the case and have no reason to doubt the OP, however I feel there is a lot of prejudice going on in this thread on hearsay. What if... the wife who worked with his GF, was an old cow, and made her working life hel_l, underpayed her then fired her. The frustration comes out after the diver has a few more weights in his belt, "Why did you do that to GF, she is a nice girl, worked hard, etc", with no excuse and wanting to end the discussion quickly, wife goes to throw him out, slips/looses grip of the guys arm & lands on her arse, looses face in front of employees, and just wants the problem (farang) to go away. Likely or not this and a hundred other scenarios are also plausible. The attack scenario is embellished a little for effect as only Thai's (and soccer players) can do in these cases. I'd love to know the FULL story before we all throw him to the wolves.

Oz

ed grammar

Edited by ozsamurai

I know nothing of the case and have no reason to doubt the OP, however I feel there is a lot of prejudice going on in this thread on hearsay. What if... the wife who worked with his GF, was an old cow, and made her working life hel_l, underpayed her then fired her. The frustration comes out after the diver has a few more weights in his belt, "Why did you do that to GF, she is a nice girl, worked hard, etc", with no excuse and wanting to end the discussion quickly, wife goes to throw him out, slips/looses grip of the guys arm & lands on her arse, looses face in front of employees, and just wants the problem (farang) to go away. Likely or not this and a hundred other scenarios are also plausible. The attack scenario is embellished a little for effect as only Thai's (and soccer players) can do in these cases. I'd love to know the FULL story before we all throw him to the wolves.

Oz

ed grammar

I can tell you that my wife has been friendly and fair to R girlfriend. She gave her a job when they moved to Phiphi, but she did not like to pay 5000 Bath for an education course in Thai massage with a wall diploma, went to the course tree days paid only 1000 bath and left to an other shop there employed her with no diploma. In most small shops the girl get 50 % of an massage the other 50 % pays the rent of the shop, electric, water, furnisher’s, washing, massage oil, alluvera ect.

R came months later to Phuket, called me " B. Can you help me, I lost my wallet, money and my credit card and have to go visa run to MY , no money, please help me",

I lend him in October 3000 B even I had not seen him for 6 month after he left Phuket, still he haven’t paid back and now says he will never pay me back,

That is an other issue, but just to tell you that my wife has always be fair and friendly to R and his girlfriend even they are pxxxxxx on you.

I haven’t been on Phiphi for a year, but will go there in a few days, have a talk with the police officer in charge of the case, and then have a talk with R. and his boss, I have know his boss my self for 13 years since I have a little to do with diving the last 18 years and know most of the old guys in the dive industry in Phuket and Phiphi.

My wife can take care of herself; she is very independent, worked since she was 13 years and with tourist for 20 years, self employed and owner of different small business in BBK, Phuket, Ko Lanta and Phiphi during the years.

But if the police are not coming to an end of this story next week I will go there and get involved in this case. :)

Stick with the law.

Hiring a bunch of rough guys might get the problem solved quickly (unless the guy also knows some). But even then, these guys know that once you get into trouble again, you will likely hire them again, and thus they actually have an incentive to give you trouble so you need their services again.

Also, once you managed to successfully have the police taken care of this guy on the Island, other people who like to cause trouble will know about it and won't like to mess with you.

It makes me laugh all these pussy farangs who spend a few years in Thailand, they read something on a web forum and they insinuate to "pay to get him done over" or "get the police to do him for you".

Im willing to bet 100% of you back in your home countries have never gone out and got revenge on someone in a violent way, yet you seem so happy to let someone do the dirty work for you over here.

If you cant do violence yourself then go the legal route OP, only a pussy gets someone to fight their battles for them.

Too many cowardly farangs in LOS these days, who think theyre Al Capone!

Edited by whichschool

It makes me laugh all these pussy farangs who spend a few years in Thailand, they read something on a web forum and they insinuate to "pay to get him done over" or "get the police to do him for you".

Im willing to bet 100% of you back in your home countries have never gone out and got revenge on someone in a violent way, yet you seem so happy to let someone do the dirty work for you over here.

If you cant do violence yourself then go the legal route OP, only a pussy gets someone to fight their battles for them.

How much do you want to put up?

How much do you want to put up?

More then youve got Al.

Seems as if ive come across an authentic Thaivisa badboy gangster, im shaking just writing this. I bet your a 50+ toughman aswell you people do make me laugh.

Edited by whichschool

Play nicely please Gentleman, or the *real* Thaivisa badboy will start handing out holidays etc :)

Oh, and lets try to keep the thread within the bounds of Thai Law,

Well thats my point there were 3 pages of people saying to get this chap done over, or pay corrupt cops to get him removed, i am merely mocking them in the manner they deserve.

Edited by whichschool

• 5 weeks later...

Just want to tell you , that after 2 months - nothing has happend. maybe the police got the money, used it in the newyears party on phiphi and now do not like to meet my wife, he is never there and when she call him he do not take the phone, we ony heard that he is holding the britts passport but we can not get hold of the police officer in charge.