Game Cheat (1hit Cheat) 15-30thousand Baht

nokmdk

Ok heres the want.

My little in-law is playing his online game on the net. He is 12 years old and not very good at playing these game. Everytime i go there, he asks me to help him cheat. Before any of you get into a discussion about cheats etc..... I don't care what you think or how you feel about it. I agree is not right but its just a game.

The game is an online game that you download from the net. I have done many searches all over the net and this is the one game i cant find a cheat for. If any of you that are intrested and know about these things, its very similiar to Mu.

If you or you know some one good at these things please pm me and i will give you the details of the website and url for the game.

Thanks

lol

just didnt want to be banned for it. but if its allowed i shall tell them name. modes im new at this part so if i break a rule pls just tell me and it wont happen again

the url

www.conqueronline.com

server is gem world (turquiose)

im looking for a 1 hit hack or exp hack (cheat)

looked on the net and all i find are trojans and keyloggers so this is why ill just pay that one special person the cash for it. and yes if you download the game its free but mannnn it took me 5 hours to get it on adsl (256) so it is big.

Edited by nokmdk

yes i found that one as well. virus scans from mcafee and nortons show 18 trojans so i didnt bother with it. already had to reformat cause of people claiming to have but are not the real thing. Hense why im willing to pay for some one to come up with something lagit that relly works.

sorry for double post.

A few people have pmed me last few days. If you are able to make this cheat please feel free to post your reply or your thoughts on it here. If you are trying please pm me so i know who is trying.

yes 15-30k baht for this cheat. i DO NOT want the cheats that are offered on the net as they are all fakes and trojans. I want some one to make me on. 15k for a cheat that works but not very good. 30k baht for a 1 hit hack. (1hit hack) changing files some how and making it so you go to the monster and hit him once and he dies giving you the exp no matter your level)

payment can be arranged when showing me that your cheat works. so this means a meet would have to be done i guess.

If it's a subscription game (pay per month) there are rules against cheating/hacking. By hacking, you'd be in violation of the agreement to play the game.

I personally think that cheating in single-player games is totally OK, you bought the game, you play it alone, you're entitled to do whatever you want with it.

With online games, the situation changes. It's not only you who's playing the game... if you cheat, you're effectively getting an unfair advantage over other players. It's not much different from being a real-life robber... you're breaking the rules and trying to use a shortcut that's illegal and wrong.

It's just a game, yes, but when you're making the game no fun for everyone else, is it a game anymore? To you, yes, to everyone else, no.

Thank you Fire for your thoughts. If you would have read my initial post, you would have seen i really don't care about others thoughts about this issue or opinions. Thats not what this thread was made for. Now if you'd like to get into a moral issue about it, im sure you can make your own thread and tell them its a discussion on the matter. Once again, thank you for you opinion.

No this is not a pay per month, its free.

Of course I realize that you don't care about the moral issue, it's pretty obvious by now. I was replying to thoht's comments about it not being illegal/wrong, and it being "just a game". I probably should have made it more clear that I wasn't trying to influence you in any way.

My comments were just that, comments and opinions. I also play a lot of online games, and I've had my gaming experience totally ruined by cheaters. Of course, my ramblings can't change this, but it's just a way to let people know that cheating isn't as innocent as they think, and the community impact of cheating on online games is in no way comparable to cheating in single player games.

haven't heard of such game. nowdays most of kids play on-line lan games. and such change too fast. most are either taiwanese or korean made. and since they get obsolete too fast - not many bother with making such elaborate cheats.

actually there are a LOT of websites about or related to cheats, some even with names like cheatplanet.com ! even Google has made entirely separate website about it: http://www.cheatserver.com/

so, don't throw away your money that soon - make some searching first ! :o

Yes i have been all over the world wide web searching for one. From what he told me, this game has been around for a bit and isnt going anywhere anytime soon. I'm lazy now and would rather have someone make it and pay them for their hard work. Like ive said, it should be an exp cheat for the most pay.

Im thinking this game has gotten all the pros stumped and unable to do much.

After more reading i have found some people are cheating changing their inf files if this helps some of you trying to figure where to start.

They have been able to change the size of the monsters (special monsters only) to give them selves a better chance to find than the others. So cheating is happening there, just no exp hack that is being shared with the public.