Gold Toe Fluffy Socks

phetaroi

I've searched myself over the past five years but never found the fluffy Gold Toes socks. With that said, I think they would be too hot for this climate anyway.

It's really good to know that I'm not the only one searching for the elusive "fluffy gold toe" socks.

I've searched myself over the past five years but never found the fluffy Gold Toes socks. With that said, I think they would be too hot for this climate anyway.

It's really good to know that I'm not the only one searching for the elusive "fluffy gold toe" socks.

There aren't many things I haven't been able to find here...gold toe fluffy socks is one...little sweet gherkin pickles are another. A 40 year sock habit is hard to break! But I'm not complaining!

Edited by phetaroi

There aren't many things I haven't been able to find here...gold toe fluffy socks is one...little sweet gherkin pickles are another. A 40 year sock habit is hard to break! But I'm not complaining!

I borrowed a pair of those socks from someone in Chaiyapum and afterwards, looked all over for them in Thailand. Best socks I ever wore. I'm currently in the states. 40 year habit? What's the brandname? Where did you used to buy them? Thanks. Heck, I'll mail you some if you point me in the right direction!