Phuket - Krabi

pallypete

i will be hoping to catch a boat from phuket - koh jum or ko phi phi does anybody know where i can find a link with timetable/fares/booking facilities etc or will i have to travel to krabi first? via bus/taxi if so how long will that take me?

anybody got any link to boat timetables in the phuket-krabi-ko lanta-koh jum-koh phiphi area amnd how log and frequent the journeys are?

any help appreciated.thanks

just go into one of the little travel shops in phuket and they will organise it for u

wikitravel.org/en/Ko_Phi_Phi#Get_in

i went from krabi to phuket. took a speedboat from aonang to the phuket peninsula then a minibus across to patong beach. took a couple of hours.

just go into one of the little travel shops in phuket and they will organise it for u

wikitravel.org/en/Ko_Phi_Phi#Get_in

i went from krabi to phuket. took a speedboat from aonang to the phuket peninsula then a minibus across to patong beach. took a couple of hours.

cheers bosss.

can you reccommend any island in the area for me? im thinking koh jum but ive heard mixed reports on the quality of the beaches??? although andaman beach sounds ok....any other islands in the area worth stoppin at for 3 nights/4 days...i like relaxing on nice quiet beach that are good for swimming.

thanks.