Need Pool Contractor In Chiang Mai

lifeincnx

We're looking for a good pool contractor in Chiang Mai - any recommendations? This will be a small pool - 5.5 x 5.5, or 6 x 6 meters square, with a gentle slope from about 1.20 in the shallow end to a 1.5 max depth. We would want a quote for both a skimmer as well as overflow system. Plan to go with a chlorine, not saline system. Thanks all.

There's a magazine called PoolAsia that is distributed in Chiang Mai by a German chap. Try going to poolasia.com and using the contact page and maybe they can put you in touch with the local guy for some recommendations for contractor. Good luck on the oasis!

There's a magazine called PoolAsia that is distributed in Chiang Mai by a German chap. Try going to poolasia.com and using the contact page and maybe they can put you in touch with the local guy for some recommendations for contractor. Good luck on the oasis!

Will check it out - thanks!

There is only one serious swimming pool contractor you can trust in Chiang Mai. It is run by Jimmy Nolan, I have known him for 10 years both here in Chiang Mai and Bangkok. His comapny is Siam Pool shop...do a search for that or see www.siampoolshop.com

Tell him Darren recomended you and you will, for sure get exactly what you want.

Jimmy does not dig a hole and line it with tiles...he constructs fully re-inforced, professional pols...see his portfolio and you will see.

Darren

• 9 months later...

There is only one serious swimming pool contractor you can trust in Chiang Mai. It is run by Jimmy Nolan, I have known him for 10 years both here in Chiang Mai and Bangkok. His comapny is Siam Pool shop...do a search for that or see www.siampoolshop.com

Tell him Darren recomended you and you will, for sure get exactly what you want.

Jimmy does not dig a hole and line it with tiles...he constructs fully re-inforced, professional pols...see his portfolio and you will see.

Darren

Jimmy did a great job for me, but it seems he has disapeared from Chiang Mai, do you have any mean to contact him ?

Darren

Jimmy did a great job for me, but it seems he has disapeared from Chiang Mai, do you have any mean to contact him ?

Darren

Darren

Jimmy is no longer with Siam Pools. I believe he's returned to Australia. Siam Pools built our pool and we are totally satisfied with the work and work ethics of that company. The new contact at Siam is Em - he's Thai but his English is excellent and he's very accommodating.