Lawyer Office

rickthailand

I certainly hope that you are not planning on purchasing land by giving the money to a Thai to purchase the land and hold it in his or her name.

Also be extremely careful if you do retain the services of a shyster in C.M. because many of them are crooks.

Edited by elektrified

Go see Khun Sumalee Jennapa at Tanin law. She was recomended by a friend of mine and she has been great with us.

Sumalee has done whatever I've requested in the past and thrown in her ideas for or against.

I wouldn't recommend ANY lawyer, I'm just saying my experience with Sumalee has always gone well.

Go see Khun Sumalee Jennapa at Tanin law. She was recomended by a friend of mine and she has been great with us.

Sumalee has done whatever I've requested in the past and thrown in her ideas for or against.

I wouldn't recommend ANY lawyer, I'm just saying my experience with Sumalee has always gone well.

thanks for the replies can you maybe give me her contact details/

thanks

rick

I certainly hope that you are not planning on purchasing land by giving the money to a Thai to purchase the land and hold it in his or her name.

Also be extremely careful if you do retain the services of a shyster in C.M. because many of them are crooks.

Those that are not want to be!!