Where to find!  astroglide, aquaria, acidophilus?

xylotrupes

Hello everyone, new here!

I've been looking around and haven't been able to find ANY place that sells any of the following:

1. Acidophilus pills

2. Astroglide, or any LIQUID personal lubricant that isn't nasty, greasy, and smelly like the gels are (YUCK!!!!)

Are these items available anywhere?

I'm also looking for big aquarium shops in Bangkok.

Please forgive the bluntness of this post :)

Any help would be much appreciated,

Michael

acidophilus pills.......try the health food/vitamin shop,close to the supermarket on the food court floor of the emporium shopping centre,(phrom pong sky train stop).

cant help with astroglide.

aquarial stuff, try chatuchak weekend market. they have a big pet fish section along with tanks,pumps and all sorts of aquarium accessories.

if its big tanks you want and you cant find them there,then ask at  seafood restaurants where they get their tanks and stuff from.

good luck.

Jatujak market is the best place to find aquaria equipments.  Tanks, air pump, gravel.. stuff like that aren't very expensive (if you want just basic stuff).  But filters can cost a bit...

If you can find a Thai friend to go with you, that will be best.  

:o

I picked up a bottle of astroglide at one of the pharmacies located at the singapore airport.  hehehe.  I saw the stuff recently at a pharmacy along sukhumvit.  can't remember which one though.  will keep my eye open for the place.