Western Candy Store Anywhere?

pjp1414

Hey everyone,

I do love the lifestyle I have here in Thailand, but every now and then I really want to grab a bag of true Sour Patch Kids, Runts, Blow Pops, Candy Corn, Swedish Fish, Jolly Ranchers, etc. The real question, does anyone know of a candy store within Bangkok and/or Thailand that offers such candies? I will buy you a bag if you can help me out, haha.

Thank you very much for all your help in advance.

Paul

I don't know about an actual candy store, I know that there's one in Central Pinklao, but it may not carry everything you're looking for.

Have you tried the "gourmet market" grocery store in the basement of Paragon? They tend to have a lot of western products that I haven't seen elsewhere. Otherwise, the closest place that I've seen a real candy store with almost everything in it, is in the Suria KLCC mall in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...

OP i am a candy fanatic...and those are some of my favs..the only thing that i've been able to do is get someone to bring me some when they come for a visit or get my parents to send it..which is a waste of their money ...

i want twizzlers and starburst...and sour patch kids AHHHHH candy corn would be good..................ahh i want candy nowww

• 2 months later...