Handluage Thai Airwys Domestic

josefbl

I am flying with Thai Airways sathurday 19 from Chiang Mai to Bangkok to pick up friends comming from Europe and we return next dayto Chiang mai.So I have infact no laguage but just some handlaguage.Question : Is it allowed to take shaving cream,deodorant ,thootpasta etc in my handlaguage or........ :):D

Thank for any advice

Be aware that any containers etc over 100ml will be confiscated which rules out most I suspect.

Correct - you can carry a maximum of 10 items outside your carry-on, each will 100ml or less. This applies to liquids and gels. Aerosols are not permitted. BTW, the security folks will not bend to say if you had an original bottle of 200ml and 90% is gone, they don't care - the original bottle was 200ml, therefor disallowed. I'm gonna out on a limb and say that the products should be in their original containers. If you just had clear 100ml tubes, they'd have no way of knowing what nasty stuff you might be carrying on board (not that they'd ever think that you could replace toothpaste with any number of things...oh well, such is the perversity of human existance.

That being said, I dutifully left my lighter in my car when I flew UTH-BKK-UTH on an Embassy run. There's a smoker's room after security, and there were several guys lighting up. Seems their lighters were let through without comment.

So, if those criteria don't work for you, buy your products after the first leg of your flights, and put it in your friends' luggage for the flight back. Shouldn't be a problem.