Rain On Koh Phangan

Rainy Season. November-December and can go into January.

i missed tha season change....

every web site still mark oct/nov as rainy season....

But it is also possible that the "hotel police" will close down every web site that use the words rain and december on the same page... :)

It aint called the tropics for nothing. My best friend came in June 2 years ago and it rained every day of her two week holiday.

And it is always still rainy in december - it takes a while or seasons to change, it doesn't just happen overnight!

Come to unfashionable and cheap Ubon. No beach, but deep blue skies all day for the last 3 weeks (and expected to stay dry for the next 3 months). 30 degrees during the height of the day and 23 at night. Most glorious weather I have had in 4 years of Thailand visits.

Looking at the European weather scene at the moment I'm so glad I'm here!

wrong place to come this time of the year always good chance of rain in December, last year hammered down Christmas day. having said that as poor sucker shows its quite easy now days to check rain fall around the world before you travel.

its the rainy season in the south and the dry season up north, hence ubon's blue skies. soon will be the dry season in the south too. And then, well, sorry but Ubon has nothing on the view out my front door :)

post-4641-1261493803_thumb.jpg