Strange Pm

tomahawk

I have a question about a strange occurrence. Recently I sent a posting on local forum and afterwards received a PM I do not understand. The PM itself was, I believe, written by someone suffering from schizophrenia. I say this because the PM was very rambling and incoherent, and had little or nothing to do with subject. I know a schizophrenic man who speaks in a similar pattern. This is not what I am confused about, however. What I cannot understand is that my posting was sent with PM but instead of my forum name attached to posting as uusal, it contained name of the member who sent the PM. I do not know much about internet, but was wondering how this was done. Thank you.

I am not sure I understand as all PM's will have the name of the sender - not your name. The name should be at top left side and a dropdown menu available if you want to forward the PM to a moderator for review. If the PM contained your post would would just be a quote. You can always check your posts by using the same type drown down menu next to your name on any post or in profile and selection show all posts.